Dolphins' Lipotrim journey

New Ticker

I am sure there is an easier way to update the ticker

Dolphin, your journey is such an inspiration. It's so good of you to stick around to help the rest of us. Thank you!

Dolphin, your journey is such an inspiration. It's so good of you to stick around to help the rest of us. Thank you!

Hey, lipotrim my pleasure. When I first started on LT early May, I asked endless questions and often I received very helpful replies. I hope I can be of some help to newbies:D

Going on to refeed

Right folks, I've decided to Refeed as from today, although my weigh in is not till Wednesday I simply can't continue with this worry about my hair. I have lost nearly 2 and half stone in such a short time which is more than I ever thought possible. I will join slimming world and plan my meals using myfitnesspal to calorie count.
I intend to weigh myself in Boots today and then weigh again next Friday to see how my refeed week has gone. This experience has been incredible, it has taught me a lot about myself and my eating habits. I have outlined my refeed plan above. Thanks for all your support without this forum I wouldn't have got as far as this:D

Good luck x

Well done hon. Start a thread on refeed section and keep posting.

Tea with milk

I had a cup of tea with skimmed milk for the first time in 10 weeks, really appreciated it:D
I haven't done much exercise since I have been on this diet. I went for a long walk this morning lasting about 30 minutes, enjoyed the weather too.
My mother who is 76 walks for 1 hour every morning, she is very slim. If I could only take 10% of her discipline for everything she does I'd never be out of place. She has 3 meals a day, all at set times, nothing will tempt her. This diet and weight loss has given me new enthusiasm and motivation to look after myself, from now it is going to be healthy me and SLIM me. I am going to keep this diary as long as I can make it. I hope to be here like, Irish Molly, JanD, Summergirl and Mary in 3-5 years time maintianing. Perhaps a bit ambitious but do-able:D

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine - you've done amazing to get this far and I bet that milk in your tea was amazing! I'm not that worried about eating but having a cup of tea with milk will be amazing lol Looking forward to hearing how you get on with everything :)

Tc hun

X

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine - you've done amazing to get this far and I bet that milk in your tea was amazing! I'm not that worried about eating but having a cup of tea with milk will be amazing lol Looking forward to hearing how you get on with everything :)

Tc hun

X

Thank you willowfire, your weight loss is amazing, and your stamina to stick with it is admirable. The diet itself became like second nature but I couldn't bear to lose any more hair. After speaking to the head office as well as to the pharmacist, I decided to come off and lose the rest by other means. I still have about 3 weeks supply left. I will see how I get on if I find that I can't shift the remaining fat I can go on Lipotrim for few weeks, even 10 Ibs at a time would do the trick provided I can maintain the loss.
I have also changed the pharmacy, I have to travel further but that's not a problem. My current pharmacist is not fussy, in fact she has people coming in just before the holiday to lose weight on Lipotrim. I wouldn't recommend it but who am I say otherwise. Take care I will keep an eye on your weight loss, thanks for your support:D

Refeed

I lost 2 1/2 Ibs on refeed today.
Day 1 Friday 1st July 2011

Morning - strawberry shake

Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - 4-6ozs roast chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes.
Coffee and tea with skimmed milk
2+ litres of water

Day 2 Saturday 2nd July 2011
Morning - strawberry shake
Lunch - strawberry shake
Tea - Grilled salmon with onions, green and red peppers and tomaotes

Repeat the above for the whole week, weigh in at Boots to remain consistent with the scales

Week 2 - Day 1
Breakfast -As above.
Lunch - Caramel Bar
Dinner -6oz jacket with broccoli, green beans, peas with 6oz fillett of cod steamed with lemon juice
2+ litres of water

Week 2 - Day 2
Breakfast - LT strawberry shake
Mid morning snack - a small banana ( need to check calories)
Lunch - Turkey slices ( 4 oz) mixed vegetables plus 3 new potatoes
Afternoon snack - 1 tangerine
Dinner - Salmon fillet with lemon juice, tomatoes and onions grilled
Water - 2 + litres of water
tea and coffee

Week 2 - Day 3
Breakfast - Caramel Bar
Mid morning snack - 1 pear
Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, boiled egg, cucumber, lettuce and tomato.
Mid Afternoon snack - 1 slice of melon
Dinner - 4 - 6 oz of grilled chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and 3 new potatoes.
Water - 2 +litres

Week 2 - Day 4

Breakfast - Caramel bar
Morning Snack - Bananna
Lunch - Turkey sandwich with 2 slices wholmeal bread cucumber, tomato and sliced raw onions.
Afternoon Snack - 1 tangerine
Dinner - Grilled cod with mixed vegetables and 3 new potatoes.
2+ litres of water
coffee and tea

Week 2 Day 5
Breakfast - Strawberry shake
Mid morning Snack - I slice of melon
Lunch - Small jacket potato with cottage cheese, no butter.
Dinner - 4- 6oz diced chicken breast, onion, red and green pepper, mushrooms, flakey chillies, garlic, 3 chopped tomatoes all cooked in non stick pan.(need to work out calories )
2+ litres of water
tea and coffee

Week 2 Day 6
Breakfast - Caramel bar
Mid morning snack - 1 banana ( I love bananas)
Lunch - Salad ( tomatoes, cucumber, sweet corn, carrton, red onion, lettuce) with cottage cheese
Dinner - Grilled salmon with lemon juice, onions, tomatoes with small 8 oz baked potato.
2+ litres of water
tea and coffee

Week 2 - Day 7
Breakfast - Caramel Bar
Mid morning snack - 1 pear
Lunch - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, boiled egg, cucumber, lettuce and tomato.
Mid Afternoon snack - 1 slice of melon
Dinner - 4 - 6 oz of grilled chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and 3 new potatoes.
Water - 2 +litres

Well, you are a star!!! Great loss on refeed week!!! Keep it up hon, you are great!

lost 1/2 Ib in my second week of refeed

Back