Domino's Pizza

A little part of me just died inside lol Me and the hubby love it to the extent we were gonna stay in and have two for tuesdays on valentines day. Maybe not now then, farewell my cheesy friend :wave_cry:

What's smash pizza??

We had buy one get one free dominoes vouchers come through the door last night...my OH promptly threw them in the bin saying none of that synful trash in our house anymore! (And he isn't even on a diet! Guess my hard work is paying off in more ways than one!)

Wish mine were that well trained, he still offers to bring home takeaways...bad man!

Any ideas on syns for a personal (4 small slices) half fat cheese ham & pineapple pizza?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SMASH pizza isn't free. As your not using it in it's intended form. It's about 30/40 syns for a smash pizza. Your better getting a healthy choice one from the supermarket.

SMASH pizza isn't free. As your not using it in it's intended form. It's about 30/40 syns for a smash pizza. Your better getting a healthy choice one from the supermarket.

ah I know there are lengthy debates on this issue, and yes I probably shouldnt have called it free as it sets a bad example so I apologise. But many people have tried it and had it many times and it hasn't affected their losses (me included, had it three times since I started and no problems). Not saying this makes it free at all as i know everyone's different, and you are right, technically it isn't free but I'm a member of the no-harm-in-trying camp and if you are someone that loves pizza and wants to give this version a go then you might as well try it! :D

wow thats shocking... not really sure id reach for a dominoes menu anyway knowing im on slimming world... i used to manage a starter, large pizza, dessert and bottle of coke... i wouldnt dare even try now.

This thread made me want to cry. I am glad you posted in large letters to ram it in my head more NO MORE PIZZA BOXES IN THE FLAT!

:( wow, thanks for posting syn values for this, I knew it would be bad, but not *this* bad! x

Thats crazy! Just thinking how easily i used to eat all those syns and not realise... no wonder i need to lose weight!!

bethibobshobnobs said:

My consultant was telling us about the syn Free smash pizza ....its only like having cheezy mash with meat n Veg why cant it be syn free

Omg! no more pizza for me that is crazy!

Smash pizza is on the website in the reader recipe bit now - don't think they'd have it on there if it wasn't ok? Personally I hate smash pizza - doesn't even come close sadly!

If you have lots of willpower (and a Hoover as a hubby) then 1 slice of a Domino's small cheese and tomato pizza is 7.5 syns on EE. I had two slices with lots of salad and it tasted lovely. Luckily my husband is was willing to eat the rest for me or I nay gave been tempted to have more!

U can make a great pizza for just 8 syns using warbertons square wraps (8)syns tomatoe puree sprinkle ur 30g he A of cheese sum chopped ham and i always put chopped onions an peppers then bake in the oven for 8-10 mins with a salad this is a great meal so quick and tasty and without all the guilt ...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back