Pizza! Syn-free / low syn

Grunka Lunka

Hello! I just thought I'd drop this recipe on here as I made it last night and it really killed my pizza craving! It can be syn free but I used some pepperoni on mine so it came out at 3 syns total.

1 BFree multigrain wrap (Healthy Extra B)
30g cheddar (Healthy Extra A) (or any cheese from the HEA list of your choosing)
Tomato puree (no added oil)
Italian herbs
Any vegetables you like on pizza (I used onions, peppers, sweetcorn, mushrooms and chilli)
Optional - 6 slices spicy pepperoni (0.5 syns per slice)

Cover the wrap in tomato puree and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
Pile the veg high! I got half an onion, half a pepper, 4 mushrooms, half a can of sweetcorn and half a chilli on mine)
Lay the pepperoni over the top of the veg (if you're having it)
Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
Bake at about 200C for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!

You could add any free meats / seafood to this pizza (chicken, bacon, prawns etc) to keep it free.
I found that the base went a little soggy as I had SO much veg on it but it was still delicious! Knife and fork recommended though!

I would have taken a photo but I was too hungry to wait!

The Bfree wraps make awesome pizza bases. I love making pizzas with them! :D

I made syn free pizza at the weekend, as I found out that Aldi wholemeal bread mix is a HEXB (for 60g cooked) half Low fat mozzarella and half low fat cheddar for HEXA.
Pizza sauce made with passata, oregano, tomato puree and garlic.
My toppings were jalapenos, bacon, pinapple and a afew of olives (syned but I cant remember exactly how many) Obviously you can add what ever you want, and no olives would make it syn free.

And it was SOOOO good, even if I wasn't on slimming world I'd make it again! I didn't take a photo either :( will make sure I do next time!

Find it here: http://basementbakehouse.com/2016/04/syn-free-hexb-pizza-slimming-world/

Back