Donating blood

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by cheekychick81, 14 May 2009.

1. cheekychick81

cheekychick81 Well-Known Member

Has anyone donated blood whilst on LT?? im due to go but not sure if its a good idea?? i feel fine but.......
  2. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

I gave while on LT. I have low BP so usually have to be careful about getting uptoo quickly so I just asked them if I could lay down for a couple of minutes and I was fine. A friend questioned whether you should give whilst on LT so I rang them up and they said there was no problem with donating. Just be careful not to stand up too quickly and take it easy afterwards (and resist the biscuits!!!!)

3. cheekychick81

Thanks cuddlyfairy, thats good. i think ill leave it another week or so before i go but ill definately do it.... tho it wont be the same not having a nice sweet cuppa and orange club biscuit after lol!!
  4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

I know what you mean - a black coffee just isn't the same!!!!!! Strangely I haven't been able to drink a cup of white tea since I finished LT!!!!!

5. cheekychick81

im a bit worried that because i used to drink mint tea, and im drinking it a lot now that when i finish i wont want to drink it... hmmm....!! im sure ill cope with a measly black coffee tho!
  6. RachieRoo

RachieRoo Well-Known Member

I read on here that its fine but to try and drink a shake/bar straight after and of course water water water! x
  7. cheekychick81

i feel like im going to drown before i get thin!!