Donating blood

cheekychick81

Gold Member
Has anyone donated blood whilst on LT?? im due to go but not sure if its a good idea?? i feel fine but.......

I gave while on LT. I have low BP so usually have to be careful about getting uptoo quickly so I just asked them if I could lay down for a couple of minutes and I was fine. A friend questioned whether you should give whilst on LT so I rang them up and they said there was no problem with donating. Just be careful not to stand up too quickly and take it easy afterwards (and resist the biscuits!!!!)

x

Thanks cuddlyfairy, thats good. i think ill leave it another week or so before i go but ill definately do it.... tho it wont be the same not having a nice sweet cuppa and orange club biscuit after lol!!

I know what you mean - a black coffee just isn't the same!!!!!! Strangely I haven't been able to drink a cup of white tea since I finished LT!!!!!

x

I know what you mean - a black coffee just isn't the same!!!!!! Strangely I haven't been able to drink a cup of white tea since I finished LT!!!!!

x

im a bit worried that because i used to drink mint tea, and im drinking it a lot now that when i finish i wont want to drink it... hmmm....!! im sure ill cope with a measly black coffee tho!

I read on here that its fine but to try and drink a shake/bar straight after and of course water water water! x

I read on here that its fine but to try and drink a shake/bar straight after and of course water water water! x

i feel like im going to drown before i get thin!!

Back