Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

glad you have that phased return in place - it looks fine however as you say if it gets too much you will have to shout - now just make sure you do

Hi Donna. Have found your diary. Just popping in to say hi. You're doing great so far. Keep it up!

Hey Donna

A belated Happy Birthday for last week!:birthday:

It sounds like you have had a great few days. Good luck with work this week hun, I know what a big step this will be for you, but you seem so bright and positive and ready - I am sure you are nervous but one day back and it will be like you have never been away - not sure if that's a good thing or not!!!

Anyhow thank you for your post on my diary, its so lovely to know that you and others know how things can be with food and our relationship with it.

Keep going the way you are going - you are going to be one hot 42 year old!

x

Hi Donna!! Didn't realise u had a diary but so glad i found it!!! Can't wait to try some of your recipes!! Especially salt and pepper chicken and the stroppy fellow!!!

Hope your having a good day and happy now kids are back at school! Mine had a bloody inset day... Like they haven't had enough days off!! :)

I love crabsticks - I had to keep going to the fridge for more cos Noah kept pinching them off my plate!

My youngest does the same!

Defo gonna try that salsa recipe - sounds delish!

It's good you are getting back to work gradually and returning more routine to your life. I'm sure you will be grand. I know it's tough going back and facing people, I've been there myself, but I have faith you will get over all that quick enough and settle just fine :). x

Hiya hun! Awww, don't be nervous about going back to work hun, I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine! After a couple of days back you'll be like me...looking forward to a holiday, haha! :D Day one back in work for me today...I'm exhausted! Xx

It lovely to hear that your family are joining in with you and you current weight loss is really good! Remember, with exercise comes endorphines! Hope it helps towards helping you manage SAD. One day at a time!

X

Well done on your loss! :)

That's amazing loss Donna, especially as you were expecting to gain! I really feel much better today- thanks for the lovely support x
I'm predicting by week 8 -Total of 2 st loss :)
And thank you for your support too Cas x So glad you are feeling better - I need 2lbs next week but want 3lbs cos I told Mum I would have hit my 2 stone mark when she returns from CanCun next Wednesday!

It lovely to hear that your family are joining in with you and you current weight loss is really good! Remember, with exercise comes endorphines! Hope it helps towards helping you manage SAD. One day at a time!
X
Hi Fat-Harrie - thank you so much, lovely to meet you, are you calorie counting as well?
I'm sure the exercising is helping and so it this lovely sunshine - been out walking for 2 hours today x

I have been busy...organising our goodies...sorted one lot for the kids only (party ring mini size biscuits although even they are about 120 cals a bag i think)...and here's our goodie box...2013-04-16 17.48.41.jpg2013-04-16 17.29.33.jpg...everything has been labelled with its calorie value ... hoping that it makes Paul think before he tucks 2-3 in his pj pcoket on his way up to bed!!!

Back