Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Enjoy you weekend hun xx

Just popped into say HELLO ... missing you all ... only managing to sleep 3 hrs each night as ssssooo excited about my baby girl's 13th birthday celebrations!!!! This time 13 years ago I had been admitted to hospital with pre-eclampsia and got the shock of my life when I had a shower and saw my huge baby bump ... suddenly hit me I was about to take on the best and hardest job in the world...MOTHERHOOD ... big hug to all you brilliant mums to you xxx

ps i bought 48 creme eggs today for £6 in Home Bargains...and 3 bags of mini eggs...but don't panic not for me

pps my new top arrived from Yours and its too bloody big (which is great I have dropped a dress size) but bad news that I haven;t got anything to wear for the PINK PARTY BUS tomorrow

That's great Donna hope you have an absolutely lovely day I am in the process of making creme egg brownies for Luke's sister I will post a piccie later

Do you know I am so glad you have nothing to wear - BUT you cant go out in public in your birthday suit

hoping DD has a great birthday :)

Have a lovely lunch
hope your DD enjoyed her birthday
the sun has hidden from us again and you have been so busy how is the mood? hope you are doing well

Hi, here to subscribe to your diary xx

Hi donna just popping in to have a nosey at ur diary to see what u've been up to ;-) hope ur well x I rejoined sw this morning I bought a 6 week countdown the c is really lovely & very enthusiastic which rubbed off on me (long may it last lol) right off to c what u've been up to apart from buying millions of cream eggs ha ha xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good morning hope you have a lovely day - the sun is shining here - hope it is with you as that should do us both good :)

I have sat on the settee all evening feeling sorry for my self lol
Debs that's a daily occurence for me - dont feel bad about it x
Donna in the hairy bikers diet book are there ANY veggie meal options or can they be made into veggie options with a little creativity on my par
I have book in front of me - will find some shortly
Glad you are feeling positive Donna :)
Thank you x
Oh my WORD that looks fabulous and super simple, healthy ingrediants. I would stick with the sugar though I reckon rather than chemically sweetener, do you think 1/2 sugar 1/2 honey might work? Defo gonna try this! :D
Yes i think it prob works best with sugar - to be honest there is lots of liquid left in the slowcooker - if you leave it in there overnight it does thicken up slightly
Just realised I don't have a blooming slow cooker- but will try and improv something on the hob/oven
Don't panic - just cook it very slowly in oven on low heat
I've got one but I don't know how to use it!! need meal ideas ladies, will give the beef recipe a try but I'll also would try sweeter or honey xx
Cas - turn it on - bung in your ingredients - leave to cook...serve (my kind of cooking lol!)
I'm going to get one I think- would I be able to leave it for 12 hours or so though whilst I'm at work or is that too long?
No I leave mine on all the time when I am at work - its uses minimal electricity - isn't it something like an energy bulb
Gonna have to try the mongolian beef it looks/sounds so good. :D Have you managed to get the Vit b stuff yet. Think it would really help you. :D
Picked some up on Saturday have started it today x watch this space x
slow cooker my sister cooks stew in hers for 2 days at a time because that's the way her husband likes it best. She says it gets REALLY tender that way :)
never heard of cooking stew for two days but omg cheaper cuts of meat in the slowcook are amazing (I hate tough meat!)
That's lovely of you to say but my am I far from skinny..it's the angle haha. They sound so good I'm trying to find somewhere near here with them..I do have a diary which I'm very bad at posting in its Steph's attempts at calorie counting.. I'm useless but make sure I log of mfp everyday (bit obsessive) always happy to support if I can :) xx
Steph I will find it x I know what you mean about mfp obsessed - I've been off it for about a week and its been so hard to stick to cal counting without it
Hey Donna, So glad to see you are doing well and feel you are turning a corner. Those HB dinners look delicious,I am jealous haha.x
Hi Erin - hope all is well - will pop to your diary shortly x
We've here if you need us, just enjoy your Easter weekend and Meg's birthday! your allowed a couple days off! x
Thanks Cas hope you've had a good one x
Always here hon xxxx
Thanks Debs x
Darling concentrate on the party - and chocolate eggs - and enjoy
was very good had no chocolate eggs...only 2 creme eggs!
QUOTE=dd82;6229856]That's great Donna hope you have an absolutely lovely day I am in the process of making creme egg brownies for Luke's sister I will post a piccie later[/QUOTE]Debs were they good?
If you still have an urge to clean I'm off out for a few hours - I'll leave the key under the mat :)
LOL!
[/QUOTE=donnajt;6235304]Morning - I'm back - forgot to weigh in - expecting a gain - will do it in a sec x off to lunch at Franky & Bennys (but thanks to Debs I wont be breaking the calorie bank) will catch up later x[/QUOTE]
erm...didnt stick to the LIGHT MENU!
Hope you have a lovely meal there is lots to choose from
Debs i was naughty - shared starter and then had a very calorific pasta
Have a lovely lunch, hope your DD enjoyed her birthday, the sun has hidden from us again and you have been so busy how is the mood? hope you are doing well
Lunch was delish, Meg had a fab birthday, it lasted 3 days lol The sun was out but it was bloody freezing here
Hi, here to subscribe to your diary xx
Hi Danielle - welcome to my diary and hello, nice to meet you, do you have a diary? and I'm guessing my your user name you are having or had/planning ivf treatment - I had problems conceiving so completely empathise with you xxxx
Hope you had a fab w/end and enjoyed the birthday party. Hope Frnakie & bennys hit the spot. :D
Thanks PP - hit the spot several times lol greedy piggy that I am x
Hi donna just popping in to have a nosey at ur diary to see what u've been up to ;-) hope ur well x I rejoined sw this morning I bought a 6 week countdown the c is really lovely & very enthusiastic which rubbed off on me (long may it last lol) right off to c what u've been up to apart from buying millions of cream eggs ha ha xxSent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Well done - my firend told me about the new packs - am tempted to join just to get one (how sad!) my families little eyes popped out on stalks when they saw my box of 48 lol
Hey Donna hope your ok and you enjoyed all the birthday and Easter celebrations and hope Meg had a brilliant birthday xx
thanks Cas - hope you had a good one also x
good morning hope you have a lovely day - the sun is shining here - hope it is with you as that should do us both good :)
V grey here today - yesterday was sunny and blowy got 3 loads of washing dried on the line - bliss!

Last edited:
Back