Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Oh absolutely - he is going to really good parents - and they all look alike - its so uncanny! My sister I am sure will get little updates and I confident that at some point in the future he will want to meet up with her and her lovely little family at least - although I am worried about Noah in the back of my mind a little voice is telling me that kids bounce back - he'll ask for him for a while and will then find another friend - you know what kids are like lol!

just keep him busy he will be fine and although sad for your family what wonderful news for the little boy - is it naughty Noah two that you once spoke about :)

Saturday 20 April 2013
B:
Muller Light Turkish Deligh & Banana = 196 cals
banana.pngturkish delight.png
L:
Rainbow Drops = 94 cals
rainbow drops.png
D:
My Dad's Weight Watchers Shepherds Pie (best Shep Pie in the world!), topped with cheese, served with country mix veg = 624 cals
dads shep pie.png
S
nacks
:
3x hot water & lemon
1x Velvet Crunch Thai = 81 cals
View attachment 87136
= 1,072/ 1290

Exercise Alert: None!

just keep him busy he will be fine and although sad for your family what wonderful news for the little boy - is it naughty Noah two that you once spoke about :)

Took some lovely pics of them both together - and yes you are right but really he makes Noah look like an angel - he was very naughty today being all loving and then pinching or smacking, he almost pulled my hair out of my head, poor lamb, obviously very unsettled, the introductions have started and his parents have been visiting daily since Friday - our last goodbyes are next Sunday afternoon x

Hi donna

the sheppards pie looks lovely. Im funny when it gets warm outside i have an aversion to cooked dinners and pies not sure why. So its salads at the ready lol. I offically start today as been fussing around but i need to take control now.
One of my friends is a foster parent and everytime the babies leave here she finds it hard. Its prob worse on the foster mum than child as we do get attached.
I did reply to u on the bokwa question but if u havent seen it bokwa is making shapes with legs and arms with African dance influence.

Hope your having a nice weekend

Sarah xx

Well Ladies - the sun is shining but not sure for how long - as weatherman has suggested rain is on the way!

Think I might have over done it on the curry powder content in my corrie chicken yesterday I am sure there is a whiff of it coming out of my pores lol!!!

We are off to my dad's for dinner today which is nice - my sister & bro in law are foster parents - their first placement has been adopted and will be moving to his new home and family at the end of this month - as my dad will be away he is throwing a goodbye lunch for my little foster-nephew - its so heartbreaking, he has been one of us for almost two years and he is Noah's best friend, i have been talking to Noah trying to prepare him for his loss

Dad;s on Weight Watchers diet so he is cooking a ww shepherds pie - the cals are minimal so i haven't got to worry about breaking the calorie bank

No plans for tomorrow - i would love to get all my hosuework done so I can rest all of monday before i return to work on tues - still feeling absolutely shattered - slept from 7:30 to 7:45 last night and in honesty would still be alseep had Noah not woken me up

BUT I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK HERE WITH YOU ALL!!! BEEN ON EDGE BECAUSE I COULND'T GET ON LONG ENOUGH FOR A GOOD CATCH UP - BUT FOODSWISE I HAVE BEEN ANGELIC AND V NAUGHTY PEEK AT SCALES THIS MORNING - SHOULD SEE A GOOD LOSS ON TUES

Ah that's sad about your foster nephew but he's going to a nice family I am sure, I'd love to foster but I wouldn't be able to let them go. Good luck for Tuesday xx

so its sunday I hope you have a nice sunny day - the sun has gone from us now and its getting quite chilly
and that you are relaxing today - leave those chores they will still be there next week :):)

We had beautiful weather today - until about 4ish and then the chilly wind set in - am hoping its the same tomorrow cos got a couple of loads I'd like to get washed dried and ironed before Tuesday

Went out shopping at 10 - wasn't home until past 4 - went to see my friend for a cuppa (or two) on the way home

Have so much food in this house am v scared my kitchen will explode

Sunday 21 April 2013
B: None

L:
McDonalds Happy Meal (cheeseburger, fries & bottle of water) = 400 cals
mcdonalds.png
D:
Hairy Bikers Coconut Prawn Curry & Rice = 459 cals
HB Coconut Prawn Curry.jpg
S
nacks
:
3x hot water & lemon
3x Tea
1x Walkers Hoops & Crosses = 85 cals
o and x roast beef.png
Cadburys Brunch Bar (Choc Chip) = 155
= 1,114/ 1290

Exercise Alert: 980!
walking.jpg

3 hours of leisurely walking - 980 cals burnt
sddddd

Morning. Hope you have a great day! :)

morning
funny how you have the noughts and crosses I bought some yesterday never seen them before - thought 85 cals to combat my NEED for a pack of salt and vinegar was so worth it :):)

hope the washing is out
but do try to relax today you need to do that before work tomorrow - if you feel your anxiety rising then please do some breathing meditation play some enya or something :)

Hey Donna.

How are thee? I am pretty sure you have already told me, but that Farmers shop you speak of, where is it again? I think I went to that place, with all the crafty shops (although I can't remember the name now) but they only have a farmer's market every other week and it was quite disappointing when I went, only one fruit and veg stall - is that the one you meant?

Also, if can you let me know that HB coconut prawn recipe please? It looks heavenly!

Thanks
xx

Oh i feel so fat and disgusting today :cry:

Hey, what's all this sadness Donna? You have been so upbeat and on track - why do you feel like this?

:bighug:

xxx

Are you ok? We all have our off days, and I guess it's the depression making you feel like that. You're doing great! Sending hugs to you :bighug:

Are you ok? You've done so well and make us all feel better about ourselves maybe u just need some me time. Nice face pack and relaxing bath as aaleigha said.

Sarah xx

Back