Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

weigh in week eight
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif
16 lbs loss!!!!
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif
banana%20dancer.gif

i AM NOW IN THE 16'S!!!

16lbs in one week. U sure u not come off an episode of biggest looser. That's brilliant. Bloody brilliant. How much water were u drinking.

Wow donna and you Said my loss was fantastic you just smashed mine lol.
Ah you deserved that you've worked hard enough for it.

Congratulations and have a good day today.

Sarah xx

I think you misread the scales :):)

I know you didnt

have a great day at work and I am so glad there is no further fracture for for Megan

That's a fab loss! well done you! :)

I AM NOW THINKING MAYBE MY BROKEN SCALES WERE NOT SO BROKEN BUT THEN I WEIGHED IN ON THE WII AND I WAS 10LBS HEAVIER (SO WAS PAUL AND MEGAN) BUT TODAY 16STONE 10LBS !!!! I AM IN THE 16'S...HAVEN'T STOPPED SMILING

16lbs in one week. U sure u not come off an episode of biggest looser. That's brilliant. Bloody brilliant. How much water were u drinking.
I wish - i actually know one of the ladies who was in the UK Version of Biggest Loser when Kevin won - don't know if you remember - she is lovely

Loads I only drink hot water and lemon and maybe one cup of tea (if I can persude Paul or Megan to make me one lol!) maybe drink 1-6 of those a day and I have a bottle of water on the go constantly - also started drinking soda water - which is really good for any trapped wind and i throw in the odd cup of green tea (if I can face it)
Wow donna and you Said my loss was fantastic you just smashed mine lol.
Ah you deserved that you've worked hard enough for it.

Congratulations and have a good day today.

Sarah xx
Thank you Sarah xxx we're donig this aren't we!
Pardon??!!

A MAY ZING!!!!!

Well done xxx
Thanks Laura - its shocking isn't it - i got on the scales and i new it was going to be big cos i saw a big loss on sunday (must have been that date lol) was 16 13 yesterday morning, so was super shocked when i got on again this morning and they had dropped to 16 10....still smiling!
I think you misread the scales :):)

I know you didnt

have a great day at work and I am so glad there is no further fracture for for Megan
That's what i thought lol! I kept redoing the body test
That's a fab loss! well done you! :)
Thank you LMC

I need some exercise and lunch!

Wow you are my hero Hun 16lb is amazing and you kept going when the scales were being mean that's the main thing you held on there and now look at the results xxx

Monday 29 April 2013
B:
Banana & Yogurt =
turkish delight.pngbanana.png
L: Cornation Chicken & Salad = 248 cals
Corrie Chicken and salad mon 29 apr.jpg
D:
Penne, Lloyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli Sauce, 40g Cheese = 680 cals
pasta and sauce stock pic.png
Snacks:5x hot water & lemon
Water
Rocky
Poppets
= 1,406 / 1762 (356 cals earnt exercise)

Exercise Alert: 356 Cals
Wii Fit - 42 mins = 198 Cals
Attachment 88352
Toning Tables - 60 mins = 274 Cals
exerciselady.jpg

Donna that sounds horrible :) let me know if you give it a try
its lovely and sunny here today so helps the mood - hope the sun is shining on you too :)

Thanks for that info but I think I will leave the pepper for my food. I heard cinnamon speeds up metabolism. Not worked so far with me though.

Back