Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Wonder if it tastes as bad as green tea!! Think its spicy stuff in general cos chilli is meant to be good for weight loss too.x

Its a beyonce diet she does it before touring so shes slim!!! Its water ceyenne pepper and mayple syrup but thats all she has!!! Crazy cant do strange drinks ill stick with losing it gradually lol.

Sarah xx

Its a beyonce diet she does it before touring so shes slim!!! Its water ceyenne pepper and mayple syrup but thats all she has!!! Crazy cant do strange drinks ill stick with losing it gradually lol.

Sarah xx

maple syrup diet. dangerous unless done under strict supervision - saw a tv show debunking all of these fad diets (incl VLC, meal replacement, maple syrup, atkins, cabbage soup...) it's scary what can happen if you take things too far.

you're doing great donna, slow and steady wins the race!

maple syrup diet. dangerous unless done under strict supervision - saw a tv show debunking all of these fad diets (incl VLC, meal replacement, maple syrup, atkins, cabbage soup...) it's scary what can happen if you take things too far.

I saw that programme too. It's a crazy way to diet, not healthy at all!

You lost 16lbs in one week? ? ? ?

That is quite simply amazing - well done Donna. I already drink loads of water though, what I really need to do is copy your food to the T for a whole week!!!

Well done Donna, it is falling off you. I am in awe!

xxx

ps. How is Megan doing? Poor wee thing is going through the mills at the moment, its horrible being a 13 year old girl, not quite a lady and not quite a girl - lots of weird and not-so wonderful thing happening to her body and bones - pah to puberty!!!

That creamfree pavlova thingy looks the business! Nom!!

I might start trying hot water and lemon... not so sure about the ceyenne pepper although I do love to chuck that spice in my jambalayas etc!

Morning Donna! Hope you have a lovely day :D

Morning have a lovely day hope you hAve lots if nice things planned for the long weekend

cinammon and sprinkle it on my decaffinated coffee
I'm not that keen on coffee - it upsets my tummy (who knows why?) - but love cinnamon on bread pudding lol!
Wonder if it tastes as bad as green tea!! Think its spicy stuff in general cos chilli is meant to be good for weight loss too.x
Nothing tastes as bad as green tea!
Its a beyonce diet she does it before touring so shes slim!!! Its water ceyenne pepper and mayple syrup but thats all she has!!! Crazy cant do strange drinks ill stick with losing it gradually lol.Sarah xx
See I knew I wasn't making it up!
Who needs fad diets when we are enjoying such healthy eating!!!
I saw that programme too. It's a crazy way to diet, not healthy at all!
Gem - we don't need fads - we;ve got each other and a healthy lifestyle!!! (although I woulnd't say no to a bit of sugery lol!)
morning darling have a good day today
H xx
Another exhausting day - but I survived!
You lost 16lbs in one week? ? ? ?
That is quite simply amazing - well done Donna. I already drink loads of water though, what I really need to do is copy your food to the T for a whole week!!!
Well done Donna, it is falling off you. I am in awe! xxx

ps. How is Megan doing? Poor wee thing is going through the mills at the moment, its horrible being a 13 year old girl, not quite a lady and not quite a girl - lots of weird and not-so wonderful thing happening to her body and bones - pah to puberty!!!
Charley - my scales were playing up - i had a gain and sts - was not happy when i had been 100% and exercising - so this was probably over 3 weeks - but who cares I am back in the 16s!!!

Meg is ok right now - i am waiting for next period and then taking her to gp whether she likes it or not!
That creamfree pavlova thingy looks the business! Nom!!
I might start trying hot water and lemon... not so sure about the ceyenne pepper although I do love to chuck that spice in my jambalayas etc!
It was lovely I smashed it all up once i took pic and it was a bit like Eton Mess - then I remembered I used to do this on SW with a yogurt....let me see if i can find pic...
here you go: eton mess.jpgdelish!
Morning Donna! Hope you have a lovely day :D
Morning lovely LMC - hope its a good one for you too - did you decide to WI today?
Morning have a lovely day hope you hAve lots if nice things planned for the long weekend
Thanks Debs - minding my foster-nephew tomorrow so we are off to the park - evening my cousin got married in a civil service so we are off to the reception to celebrate I AM WEARING A DRESS shocking!!! Sunday if the weather is good I am going to jump on a train and take the kids paddling at Leigh on Sea and Monday - no plans! What about you?

Weekend plans sound lovely!

Picture of you in that dress please! Am sure you'll look stunning.

Hope you're feeling ok today and them ulcers have cleared a bit? xxx

Well sorry I haven;t been around - its been manic and I am so exhausted from work - am supposed to be going up to 9-3 on Tuesday and I really dont think I am ready for it yet - I have doctors this morning as I have the most horrific stomach ache and pressure no my bowel - as mum had ovarian cancer i need to get this checked, esp if you consider the bloating etc that i have been experiencing for the last few weeks

Well yesterday was the most tiring day ever

work 9-12:30
shot home cos the freezer man was coming (yes its still not fixed)
12:30-1:54 54 mins on Wii Fit
2:15 Freezer man fitted new pump - its still the same! had to call him again last night - waiting for response
3:45 -5:30 Jumped on bus to town as i needed new bra, tights and a flower to brighten up my black dress for saturday - raced around town - no flower!
5:30-6:15 Cooked kids tea dealt with Noah's tantrums (over tired plus I had to go out)
6:30-7:15 Meeting at Primary School re Noah starting in September
7:15-7:30 Power walked home
7:45 - Finally had my dinner
8:00 - Snoozed on sofa pretendnig to watch tv
9:00 - cooked Paul's dinner
9:25 - Paul home - went to bed!!!

Ooo yes dress pictures please !!!! Your weekend sounds lovely, we are going zorbing tommorrow bit nervous

Thursday 02 May 2013
B:
Slim Fast Vanilla = 230
slimfast.jpg
L: Thai Mugshot & Biggest Loser Bar = 418 cals
thai mugshot.jpgbiggest loser bar.png
D:
Pasta, Loyd Grossman Tomato & Chilli Sauce, 20g Cheese = 575 cals
lg tom and chill pasta with cheese.jpg
Snacks:5x hot water & lemon
Tesco Cheese thins
Tuc Biscuits
= 1,518 / 1280 (with exercise 1847 cals)

EXERCISE: 557 Cals earnt/burnt
54 Mins Wii Fit
60 Mins Walking

Hi donna

hope you have a less busy day today you really are trying to win the award for super mum lol. Well have to make you a cape with a d in the middle.

Ive got another year of half day school runs until Paige is old enough to go full time cant wait lol. But then fynn goes part time lol.

Hope you have a nice weekend.

Sarah xx

Wow! what a hectic day! Hope today's less stressful :)

Back