dont believe i am about to do this week 6 pics

bindiboo

Hi its me again
I cannot beleive I am just about to post this but here goes

Dont know whether you can tell a difference

have lost a total of 19 inches and 20lbs in the second one.

me222.jpg

CIMG3516.JPG

Well done bindiboo:clap:

You certainly can see the difference in your face and especially your waist.

Love Mini xxx

i can see the start of a waist!!!

well done!

i'm not brave to do my pics yet :)

Bindiboo you are doing so well and yes I can see a difference, just imagine what you will be like when you lose another 20lb !!! I love seeing before and after pictures they are a great inspiration...................... keep them coming.

Bindiboo you are doing so well and yes I can see a difference, just imagine what you will be like when you lose another 20lb !!! I love seeing before and after pictures they are a great inspiration...................... keep them coming.

thanks i cant see mush myself when i look at pics but feel the difference in my clothes. I bought the top in the second pic in the sale last summer and it was far to tight. Nice and loose now

thanks i cant see much myself when i look at pics but feel the difference in my clothes. I bought the top in the second pic in the sale last summer and it was far to tight. Nice and loose now

Lookin FAB Bindiboo :D

keep up the great work !

love

Debz
xx

Blimey....looking good!! Keep at it :D

Wow, what a difference, you can definately see the weight loss in your face and you look so much younger!!!! Well done :)

I agree - fab pics.

Like Misdee I have not mustered the courage to post pics yet - I am hoping to have built up the confidence to post week 10 pics (currently in week6)

Keep up the excellent work :D

Bindiboo you're looking great, can certainly see a difference!!:D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey
x

first of all congrats you look great secondly im not putting name on here but guess who i am lol worked with you and you were at JJB with me lol and you love my kids dane and mim in fact i went threw work with both preg lol

you look great on pics was very suprised to see you on here though i cant remember me telling you at the gym i did cd last year but back on it now first day today im on the brides to be bit on here aswell if you want to come find me ??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Back