Don't believe it, llc has emailed me today.

Not bad, still feeling nauseus though lol. Lost 12lbs in total now since starting LL lost 14lbs really) so am still on cloud 9 :p.

Emma xXx

You're doing really well.
I'll be happy with 7lbs loss this week as I have been dieting for sometime now but this is the first week of sole source.

5 weeks it will have been for me. I had just about given up on starting before Christmas thats why I started Lipotrim.
I first contacted my LLC on the 10/10/08. So quite a long time when your raring to go!

It does vary because some people like Mandy wait 5 weeks, other people like me, go to the info session on Tuesday, see the doctor to get the medical signed on Wednesday morning and went to first session on the Wednesday night! So only took a few days. I think it all depends on the LLC and what classes they have open at the time.

It may be that LLC's are not doing foundation classes running over Christmas too!

B x

LL is quite new in our area. When I looked at it 3 years ago I would have had to travel to Sheffield which is 75 miles from me. At least now it's only a 15 mile trip which takes 15 mins on a good run.

Back