TBSx LL Journey...

No idea where this year has gone ... totally flown.

Have a good one x

Ridicules that I have been awake for hours, my mind never switches off which makes sleeping a luxury for me!

Not had the best of weeks work pressures, lapsed and not even for something nice, which has really p*ssed me off!

So tomorrow or today actually I am going shopping for those clothes I promised myself! I have decided that I am going to try some diesel jeans on whilst shopping, not sure I will buy them but want to see how they look! Always wanted some diesel jeans in my head you know you are skim when you can wear them lol

Shopping will hopefully kick in the motivation for me, I am so irritated by the fact that this was easy in the beginning but the closer to goal I get the harder it is becoming to stay motivated!

I'm travelling the next couple if days so let's see if I can stay focused the water will be an issue as I hate stopping at service stations, but hey ho! I get to see the love of my life tomorrow, nervously excited, how hot do I need to look! Lol

Hope you are all doing better than I am at this xx

Hey Lady T
Don’t beat yourself up, it does no good and just makes us feel bad
Be postitive – you are our inspiration and we are all here to offer support
Every now and again we just need to refocus and re-motivate ourselves, and if anyone can you can

Hope it goes well with the man and make sure you look amazing – so yes in answer to your question – VERY HOT!!! :)
Take care
x

OMG ! What an amazing lady.

If you read your diary over again I am sure u will feel motivated all over again. You have done fantastic so far and u are so very near your goal.

Our lives will be filled with ups an downs and most of the times focus will not be on us or what we eat. LL gives us a chance to focus on us and what we eat.....and as we progress on the RTM I guess we start to learn to deal with food in the real world situvation. And as this is a learning process a few mistakes will be made and we will learn lessons.
I have no doubt that u will hit ur goal soon.

Hope ur meeting today was fun !

Good luck

How did the filming go gorgeous? Did you rock the more casual look ? A la diesel jeans ?

Hope a certain someone was suitably impressed come what may x

on the verge said:
OMG ! What an amazing lady.

If you read your diary over again I am sure u will feel motivated all over again. You have done fantastic so far and u are so very near your goal.

Our lives will be filled with ups an downs and most of the times focus will not be on us or what we eat. LL gives us a chance to focus on us and what we eat.....and as we progress on the RTM I guess we start to learn to deal with food in the real world situvation. And as this is a learning process a few mistakes will be made and we will learn lessons.
I have no doubt that u will hit ur goal soon.

Hope ur meeting today was fun !

Good luck

Thank you I love the post it is so true! I do need to read my diary but part of me is to scared to, silly really! Just so many ups and downs in it that I just want to forget! I know you are right though the ups will far out weigh the downs and so I will try to find time to do it.

Meeting didn't go to plan, I did see him but he was so poorly! I knew as soon as I saw him, he has an illness that reoccurs regularly, brought a lot of stuff back from when we were together, I couldn't wait to get out of the office, didn't even say goodbye I text instead, how bad is that!?! I have sent a couple of e mails since, made a tough decision not to have anymore contact with him, my heart still belongs to him and I need it back now, so time to knuckle down with things including this diet and sort my chuffin life out before it's to late!!! Xxx

Snoop704 said:
Hi Ladt T
Finally got to my 50 posts and have seen your before and after photos you look amazing. :) You must be delighted
Dorothy

Hey Hun, I do feel fab to be fair xx

Clarabow said:
How did the filming go gorgeous? Did you rock the more casual look ? A la diesel jeans ?

Hope a certain someone was suitably impressed come what may x

Hey gorgeous, I rocked the look ha ha! Didn't get any jeans was having a bloated TOTM day when I went shopping so bought nothing lol

Who couldn't be impressed xx

Who couldn't be impressed xx

Damn Right !

You are amazing and it is time to let your heart free !

I have realised something of late.
It is the fact that when we have not been in touch with something from the past (things that we used to like) for a long time and then get the oppurtunity to experience "that thing" again........it is never as good as i expected!
I guess it is because our memory plays tricks on us. In our minds we tend to exaggerate our opinion on it. Alt, it could be that it was the best for that time but our lives and experiences have moved on and it does not fit in at the same level.

Sorry I don't mean to sound like a wise old woman but just wanted share my experience. You have done so well for yourself ..this shows that u are capable of achieving much more ! I just dont want you to get hurt !!

In reality I dont even know you....but reading ur diary has sort of done it really !

Have a good weekend.:)

Loving the attidude. Good realisation about where your heart needs to be. I still think very fondly of my first love, and he has a part of my heart. It is important however to move on.

Thinking of you x

on the verge said:
Damn Right !

You are amazing and it is time to let your heart free !

I have realised something of late.
It is the fact that when we have not been in touch with something from the past (things that we used to like) for a long time and then get the oppurtunity to experience "that thing" again........it is never as good as i expected!
I guess it is because our memory plays tricks on us. In our minds we tend to exaggerate our opinion on it. Alt, it could be that it was the best for that time but our lives and experiences have moved on and it does not fit in at the same level.

Sorry I don't mean to sound like a wise old woman but just wanted share my experience. You have done so well for yourself ..this shows that u are capable of achieving much more ! I just dont want you to get hurt !!

In reality I dont even know you....but reading ur diary has sort of done it really !

Have a good weekend.:)

Aw thanks hunny!

You are very wise lol and full of words that are in my head but I sometimes struggle to make sense of them myself!

Hope you are doing well on the plan and thanks for taking time to read and reply to my diary xx

Clarabow said:
Loving the attidude. Good realisation about where your heart needs to be. I still think very fondly of my first love, and he has a part of my heart. It is important however to move on.

Thinking of you x

Aw thanks lovely x

First loves are strange creatures and have a habit of stealing a piece of your heart without you wanting that to happen xxx

That love will always be there, but we do have to learn to let go and move on Lady T.
Wen you get to my age you'll realise that going back rarely works in the long term.
Keep the fond memories, let the bad bits fade and let yourself move forward with your life.
Sounds wise, but it's also me talking to myself - it's only taken me 25 years - nearly there !!!!!
I am sure you'll be making lovely new memories soon. xx

Hi LadyT,
Missing you, have you been away? Hope all is well.xx

I hope she is in the throes of a torrid love affair.;)

Amen to that sister x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back