Dont hate me for this but i'm struggling to maintain target weight

Dont hate me for this but i'm struggling to maintain target weight going under constantly. I know it might seem silly especially with those of you including my wife who struggle to loose the weight they want to/ need to.

I joined slimming world in August to help my wife after our wedding and did really well and lost a stone to get to my target and am in the right bmi range.

I've not been for a few weeks and eaten normally as I have not really seen a lot of my wife (not sw friendly!) apart from stuffing my face before going which will really upset my wife I don't know what to do. I am a little worried something is wrong, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I would agree with the above the first thing you should do is increase your HEX's and not your syns until you maintain your weight. I presume you go to group? what has your C said?

I to have been struggling with maintaining. I have 2 HEX and i have upped my starchy carbs rice,potatoes and ive been having more syns, but i only use my syns for healthy things like protein shakes, milled flaxseed, manuka honey, organic peanut butter, 0.4% fat licorice.

The first week i put 4.5lbs on so i reduced what i ate and lost 4lbs this week i upped abit and put a pound on. Im hoping im going to be just going up and down by a pound as i dont want to be going up and down by 4lbs.

I think you just have to keep tweeking things until you find the right balance. Im currently having around 7-8 meals a day and eat right up until i go to bed at night.

This a typical days food for me this week

6:45am-40g porridge made with 220ml water with 3tsp milled flaxseed, 1 tsp cinnamon, blueberries and a small banana.
10:00am-170ml 0%total no fat greek yogurt and blueberries.
12:45pm-Home made chilli con carne and 50g wholemeal basmati rice.
5:00pm-Turkey breast cooked with spices and 100g basmati rice mixed in and brocolli,carrots and sugar snaps.
7:00pm 150-300g low fat cottage cheese and pickled red cabbage, silver skin onions, lettuce, toms, cucumber all mixed together.
9:50pm- 2 scoops of protein powder
10:15pm- 6x ryvita dark ryes, 3x laughing cow extra light and 2 tsp organic peanut butter.
11:00pm- 2x ryvita dark ryes, 1 x laughing cow extra light and a large mug of cadburys highlight

there's nothing wrong it just happens to some people, some target members need 3 or 4 extra healthy extra's a day to maintain whereas some can only have 1 or 2, you just have to work it out yourself and see what works for you

Back