Dont know what to do. Feel lost :(

I dont know if this will help or anything but if i can get some help then i suppose its a winner.

I always do slimming world diet and go to a group but this time i tried from home and it hasnt worked. i cant afford to go to groups as im only an apprentice and i just dont know what to do :(
I want to try something new and just loose this weight but i also seem to have no will power.
I live in a house thats surrounded by sweet stuff aswell.

I go on holiday in november and i want to loose some of this weight.

If anybody has any diet ideas or just general help please do.

Thankyou
Lauren x

Hi Lauren. :) Have you tried calorie counting? That's free to do at home, and you can come on here and join groups and challenges for motivation. It certainly works, and is very flexible because you can eat whatever you want as long as it's within your calorie limit. A lot of people use My Fitness Pal to track their calories and exercise (I don't exercise myself, just calorie count). There are lots of weight loss methods, of course, and many if them work if you do them right, but it's CC that's done it for me. How much weight do you want to lose? :) xx

Hi tracy, thanks for replying, funny you should mention my fitness pal, i came across it on the app store yesterday and downloaded it so ye i mihgt try calorie counting. it might help me stop snacking and eating all the chocolate lol
i want to loose around 4 stone but to be honest at the moment would like to just loose a stone for november maybe a stone and a half if possible.
thankyou x

laurenmcxd said:
Hi tracy, thanks for replying, funny you should mention my fitness pal, i came across it on the app store yesterday and downloaded it so ye i mihgt try calorie counting. it might help me stop snacking and eating all the chocolate lol
i want to loose around 4 stone but to be honest at the moment would like to just loose a stone for november maybe a stone and a half if possible.
thankyou x

Oh I'm glad you've found MFP, it's a brilliant app. I've lost 8.5 stone so far, calorie counting and using MFP, so I can really recommend it. I'm sure you can lose over a stone for November. As long as you stay focused and really want to do it, you'll succeed. Just keep coming on here for support, it's great. :) xx

Ah I might give MFP a look at. I have another calorie counting app which has a scanner and thankfully has a lot of Aldi brands in there which I found others didn't. I liked Noom but it seemed more US based.
Good luck with your weight loss and be sure to keep us all updated! x

Back