Don't know what to do......

LizzieF

I've started doin Slimming world on my own but just can't get into it. I've done Judd before and it did work but got to a point where kid up days got too over indulgent and didn't feel like I had much control.....what to do..... how do you guys find it and what are your allowances?

My allowances are 325 and 1625. I'm combining this with principles from the Dukan diet. I struggle to get to the 1625 and seem to settle around 1400. I've been doing this for just over a week and it really suits me. I get to eat "real meals" with the family. As I work all day without an actual break (from arrival at 8 until departure usually after 5) I'm finding it easy to restrict my lunchtime nibbles. Previously I would have sat to eat my lunch with colleagues whilst working and as such I think I was shoving anything into my mouth kidding myself I hadn't got time to eat so i must eat quickly therefore biscuits, cakes, crisps etc would feature frequently throughout the whole day. That's probably where I've lost most of the excess calories from and why I'm no longer anywhere near that upper limit. I must say the dukan diet (survived 3 weeks before realising I didn't like the foods allowed) really helped reduce my appetite anyway.
I'm definitely a judder for the foreseeable future. (and even considering applying the fast-5 rules and a fasting day just to see if it helps).
Good luck. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My allowances are Up 2200 and DD 420 (rounded off) but I usually eat less on my DD's and to be honest I don't really count on my UP days, works for me ;)

Right guys I am starting my DD today :) I have browsed the JUDD website and think I understand how it works lol. My DD is 411 and my UD is 2056 (with light excercise 1 - 3 days a week - I have twin 6 year old boys so that covers that lol). My starting weight is 11st 11 and I want to be 10st for Christmas. I'm starting on a DD so wish me luck lol. I will be browing the DD receipes for some ideas :)

Good luck with your first DD Lizzie x

I stick to low carb. It reduces hunger pangs on DDs and naturally limits your intake on UDs. I have the odd sugary treat if I want, but find that lower carb treats like nuts, strawberries and cream and v dark choc are plenty and you just don't binge on them like you do sugary foods.

I eat 300-500 on DDs (allowance is 500) and about 2200 on UDs (allowance is 2500). I exercise on UDs too.

Back