Dont know what to do?

kate29

Hi Ladies, and Gary!

Im a little bit unsure what to do.
My sister is going to Blackpool for the weekend for her birthday next month (May) which we have had planned since last year, staying over sat night. We are getting dressed up as school gals, and i dont know if i should come off LT for the weekend and have a drink. I know i wont enjoy it half as much if i dont, but i also dont really wanna come off it either.

Oh im so confused! I have in total lost 1 stone and will have maybe lost another 1 stone by then (wishing) but i still have a long way to go.

I just wondered if anyone could offer any advice?
Thanks v much x

You could do refeed for a couple of weeks before then you'd be able to hav a drink, and ya could get straight back on the waggon soon as your home!
Someone else will be along soon ta explain better!

Hi, personally I would stick to your diet and drink water. I know that sounds easy but the time and effort you have put in to get where you will be is not worth a weekend on the lash, incidentally going straight on the booze after a VLCD can be very dangerous for some so be careful.
Dont forget she will also have a birthday next year. XX

Hiya

You have to do what feels right for you but I would agree with Gary, if you can possibly stick with it there will be plenty of opportunities in the future.

Enjoy the weekend xxx

ya i also agree with Gary and you could always have a weekend away as a treat when you get to goal:D

Perfect idea, now theres an incentive if Ive ever seen one:clap::clap: and it ain't that far away. xx;)

Believe me hun alcohol is very dangerous straight after LT..speaking from experience! I would either refeed for a while before or juts drink water xxx

Well done Kate....just keep picturing yourself in something totally fab - you will be there by end of the Summer.....if you can - do stick to the water!!

Back