dont mean to sound thick but....

well done nicki, which ever weight you choose, as long as your bmi is over 20 you will be healthy. you can always refeed and lose and gain those difference in pounds through normal eating and diet, at least you will get a sense of control over food. i am refeeding just before i get to target, precisely because i want that control over food, start as i mean to go on ya know.

so dont worry about it, it is totally normal for you to feel like this, as for people telling you to stop, they are just thinking of the change that has happened and prob dont want you to change - not in a neggy way, but it a 'we cant cope with change' subconscious way.

do what you feel is best for you and your body. as long as you are within the 20-25 bmi you will be fine. my target is to the lower end of the bmi range. so i dont feel fat every time i gain a pound!!

good luck

see you soon hopefully? :D

:D we can go shopping :) window for me as i have a while to go, and actual shopping for you as you will be on target already:D well done again, remember to bring some before piccies!!!

look forward to it :)

Back