Dont stand too close!

Sal231

It may just be me, but i am fed up on getting on the scales and the person in the queue behind me is so close she might as well get on the scales with me!

I just want my weight to stay confidential, surely other people should understand that and stay back when in the queue! Yesterday the lady was so close i gave her a stare as she could quite clearly see my weight, but she took no notice.

Is this just me?:cry:

This isn't on. At my class things are arranged so that you are facing the queue and there is a SW display thingy alongside so it's impossible for anyone else to see. Could you approach your consultant and say how uncomfortable you are that someone can see your weight? SW would take a VERY dim view of this, so if you don't get any satisfaction, contact them and they will send someone to your class in the guise of a "visitor".

We have a big yellow sign that we are supposed to stand behind while queueing - sometimes we forget and crowd up a bit, but our consultant reminds us about it from time to time.

Although, to be honest, we are all usually chatting away in the queue and wouldn't notice the person getting weighed anyway.

But do have a word with your consultant about it. If she is busy doing other things, like the new members talk, then she might not have noticed. She certainly won't want you or anyone else to feel uncomfortable.

Back