Don't understand...

Tinley

I've just finished week 3 of SSing and am 11 lbs down. Great, I know, but 7 lb was in the first week and 4 lb in the second and not an ounce in the third. I've been in ketosis since day 4, and drinking loads. My daily menu is usually porridge around 10am, crunchy bar for lunch and soup or shake for dinner.

What am I doing wrong? :sigh:

Thanks, guys :(

Did I really? Hahahaha! Oh well, no-one answered my book-related post on there either, so at least this is one up on that!

lol wrong forum, whoopsy daisy! :D

i dont know much about CD but i DO know that 11lbs in 3 weeks is incredible! well done to you hun!

i assume ur still in ketosis, so my guess would be that the sts u have at the mo is because your body is trying to adjust to its fat being burnt, or maybe ur body is trying to retain water

keep up ur effort with staying on track and im sure it will pay off - patience is a virtue :)

Tinley said:
I've just finished week 3 of SSing and am 11 lbs down. Great, I know, but 7 lb was in the first week and 4 lb in the second and not an ounce in the third. I've been in ketosis since day 4, and drinking loads. My daily menu is usually porridge around 10am, crunchy bar for lunch and soup or shake for dinner.

It'll catch up next week. Don't lose faith x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

what you're doing wrong is - almost certainly - absolutely nothing.

how much water are you drinking? is it your totm coming up?

if you're drinking at least 2.5 litres of water and it isn't related to your cycle, then it's really frustrating but you have to keep on battling through. it is worth it.

last week i was 100% and got a gain!!! weightloss isn't linear and it isn't fair. but if you stick to your plan 100% it will come off eventually.

I completely agree with Spangles you are not doing anything wrong whatsoever keep going it will come off :)

Week 3 is notoriously bad for small losses so you are not doing anything wrong - just your body adjusting to it all.

Take care and good luck for this week x

Ah thanks everyone. I didn't realise week 3 was well known for being a bit rubbish. I know you're all right and I am carrying on. I simply must be losing fat at only 500 calls a day! Thanks again x

you're doing nothing wrong. the 3rd week is notorious for low losses. it should be back to normal next week. keep faith.

p.s remember to take your measurements. sometimes losses are in size rather than weight too!

I was also warned not to expect a loss in the third week, I did get a little one and another little one but no doubt may not get anything this week. Everyone is different it just seems you are "textbook" :) which is not a bad thing. Stick at it and it will keep coming off you are doing fab xx

Back