dont wanna go

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i get weighed tonight but dont wanna go . i weighed myself on my scales last tue and had lost 3 pounds at home and wi .i stuck to plan all week and weighed myself this morning to find i had 4.5 on .I know this is going to be the outcome so dont know if i should go or give up as dont want to pile on weight again . What would you do and has this happened to anyon b4 ?:cry:

You must go to class! Your scales could well be different to the ones you weigh on at class hun! I know it's hard but you really should just stick to weighing once a week on the same set of scales.

You just know we are all going to tell you the same thing hun.....

Go to class and stop getting on your own scales!!

If you have stuck to plan there's no way you have gained that amount, so go and get weighed officially and don't forget to let us know how you get on!!

lol i was about to say the same

NEVER TRUST THE HOME SCALES

Go to group, as said you can't have put on that much if you've followed the plan. You'll probably get a nice surprise :)

This was me last week. I had gained 3.5 one week, missed the following weigh in as baby was in hospital and thought about not going last week.

BUT i went to roup and had lost 2.5lbs, i weighed in again this morning with another 2lbs off.

Personally i'd throw away your scales - they're your own worst enemy!!

GO , DON'T GIVE IN HUN XXXXXXX

Never ever go by your home scales...unless like me you are doing the plan from home!
Only go by the results at class Huni..go to class and deal with the outcome...you may find that you are fretting over nothing!

Good luck!
xx

I'm going through the same. My home scales said I had gained 2 last week, and so did class scales. Now my home scales are saying I've gained 1 so I'm not looking forward to class tomorrow. But I'm seriously considering throwing out my scales (although it panics me a little!). It's just not worth the feeling it gives you. If you didn't have your home scales then you wouldn't have a clue how you did, would still probably feel happy knowing you've had a good week and stuck to the plan and you would go to class without questioning it.

So bin the scales (or move them to the garage!) and just go to your class each week - after all, part of your money is going for the weigh in!

Have faith - SW does work! So many people on here are testament to that!

hi got weighed on the wii this morn said id put on 3lbs and they are usualy 1lb lighter than the ones in class so at that rate i will have put on 4lbs know what you mean about not wanting to go seriously considerd it but on here while waiting for my lift then going to class good luck to us both xxxxxxx

Let us know how you got on! The trouble with not going to class is that you don't know how you've done and that might risk either the ooo s*d it I'll have some cake moment, or the slow drift off the path. I say always go to class, even if you've had a rubbish week and put 6 stone on in 48 hours, your consultant is trained to make you feel better and give you the tools to get it off again :)

hi got weighed on the wii this morn said id put on 3lbs and they are usualy 1lb lighter than the ones in class so at that rate i will have put on 4lbs know what you mean about not wanting to go seriously considerd it but on here while waiting for my lift then going to class good luck to us both xxxxxxx

DON'T take any notice of Wii scales! (well the board) I did 2 bodytests in half an hour and I lost 2lbs! (without doing any exercise in between!)

No the ones at class cost a fortune and are accurate. Put them in the boot of your car!

Back