Dont wanna stop!!

nataliej

Silver Member
I gt soooo many compliments today a work! 3 people said I looked like I've lost weight and that I'm glowing!
I've lost around 2 stone now and now that people are starting to notice I don't wanna reefed I just wanna do a few more weeks!!! Feel as though I'm on a roll here haha...help

Congratulations on your weight loss!!

How much have u got left to go? Compliments are always good and make you want to push onwards.

If you are near your target just keep that in mind but lose however much you want to until you feel comfortable and happy in your own skin and stick there..

G x

Do you have to refeed now? Can you go on a bit longer?

Congratulations on your weight loss!!

How much have u got left to go? Compliments are always good and make you want to push onwards.

If you are near your target just keep that in mind but lose however much you want to until you feel comfortable and happy in your own skin and stick there..

G x

Thanks so much! I'm now in a healthy bmi range but would love to loose another stone! But could do the final stone myself with exercise etc I'm thinking

Do you have to refeed now? Can you go on a bit longer?

Well I'm staying with friends in paris and she would be totally against the diet.. And will make me tea and things and I don't want to be rude and refuse it! ... I'm going on 7 th December which will mean starting refeed this Friday!
Also have a lot of Xmas parties etc with free bar( wouldn't mind takin advantage of that one) - v and diet coke of course lol!
Need to e sociable again and don't fancy going out with a bad breath haha

Definitely best to refeed with all that going in in December. Like you said you can lose that final stone with healthy eating and excercise but if you find you're stuck you can come back in January.

Definitely best to refeed with all that going in in December. Like you said you can lose that final stone with healthy eating and excercise but if you find you're stuck you can come back in January.

Yes I no it's the right decision I just feel I'm doin so well and weights dropping off il be such a fool to stop as I'm doing so well! My pharmacist said something about doing a 4 day refeed so it will give me an extra week on plan...

Back