Donut’s Diary

Keep that determination and get back on it. I only know i do that too. Keep the vibdle you're in as it's a good one and you dont eanna lose it. It was 1 day not a week. Just get back on it.

Day 21 (I’m not counting the weekend slip as a fresh start, just keep on trucking!)

Hungry day today, but i’m back in control (I think 🤣)
Breakfast: Vanilla Almond Shake
Lunch: Vegetable Soup
Dinner: Thai Chicken Soup

2.4l of water so far, just trying to drink a bit more before bed.

I finally have a strategy for soups at work. I left a shaker with water in the car, went down at lunch and shook up the soup in cold water, transferred the soup to a microwave cup and took it back upstairs to the office microwave. Totally ridiculous, but I can’t be arsed with the comments 😂

NSV - my size 20 trousers just about fit again. They are a bit snug still, but I couldn’t get in them at all a month ago!

Day 22
This week should be food week, but after today I don’t think I can be trusted!

Breakfast: Caramel Latte Frappe (nicer than expected)
Lunch: Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup (nastier than I remembered)
Dinner: Tandoori Chicken, Eggs & spinach protein pot, garlic mushrooms and 3 crackers - I know, very, very odd! I was aiming for 400 calories instead of 1 pack + 200 cals, but overshot by about 100 because I stupidly didn’t check the calories in the olive oil. It felt like a total feast though 😋

Back to just the exante packs for the rest of the week I think!

Total fail at work today!
1. I packed my spare shaker and soup mug in the car, but when I went out at lunch to collect it I realised I didn’t have the soup pack.
2. I crumbled mid-afternoon and ate a Reece’s Tree and Oreo thin coconut bite thing (my boss brought back from USA) - 100 cals, not the end of the world and possibly worth it but not exactly Keto 🤣
3. Just got home from work and remembered that I folded up the soup pack in my soup mug and so it was there in the car all the time.

Does lack of calories affect brain function? 😂

Banana shake for breakfast. I’m not a big fan of banana flavoured things but it was OK.

Day 24 (yesterday) and Day 25 (today)
Good evening Exantians and Happy Friday 😊

Bit under calories yesterday!
Breakfast: strawberry shake
Lunch: Skyr yogurt and raspberries 175 calories
Dinner: Indian style curry pack - actually enjoyed this!! Will be ordering more :)

Today (bit off plan)
Breakfast: Almond Vanilla Shake (officially my favourite)
Lunch: pub lunch with colleagues, no healthy low carb options so I had jacket potato with beans & cheese, estimated 600 calories
Dinner: not sure yet, I’m already at 800 cals but I am quite hungry so may have to eat something.

Just tried on a load of clothes that had been hidden away in the loft. Got back into some of them and if I can lose a few more pounds I may be able to wear one of the dresses for my work Christmas party in a couple of weeks!

So yesterday was day 26 - I can’t believe I’ve stuck to it for so long!

Realistically, there is about two weeks left that I can commit to TS, then I have about 5 or 6 days where I need to re-carb ready for a couple of Christmas parties and birthdays. Then there’s 2 weeks where I can probably get back to TS before Christmas and my birthday.

Yesterday’s packs:
Breakfast - Lemon Pancakes (yum!)
Lunch - Cookies & Cream bar (such a treat with a cup of coffee)
Dinner - Pasta, Ham & Mushroom Soup

I managed loads of water as well so feeling pleased with myself :)

Day 27 complete 😀

Breakfast: Maple pancakes (added some raspberries and blackberries)
Lunch: Toffee Nut Bar - waaay too sweet, won’t be ordering more of these
Dinner: Mushroom soup (added extra cooked mushrooms)
Only 70 extra calories, and it’s supposed to be food week.

Had a really hungry evening today. I should have probably added in a few more calories really.
NSV: My mum commented on my weight loss today. She’s the first person to notice!

OMG!
Indian Daal Pot ... work lunches are saved!
I’d actually eat this even if I wasn’t on a diet!

Gutted I only ordered 1 - will have to place a new order ASAP!

Haha, I’m always amazed how tastes divide people on this diet. For instance, I think hot shakes are disgusting, but it’s always the first top tip people share 🤣

Day 28

Wow! I’ve been doing this for 4 whole weeks now (with the odd slip-up).

Breakfast: Cherries & Berries Shake
Lunch: Indian Daal Pot (yum)
Dinner: Actual food (well it is food week) Omelette with mushrooms and spring onions. About 200 cals.

I intended to have a bar for dessert, but I fell asleep in the bath 💤
Just trying to drink some extra water before bed (I feel a headache coming on and think I’m dehydrated).

Weigh in tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
Woohoo!
Week 4 weigh in = -4lbs

Ahh, thank you Mini ☺️

Day 29
Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Cookies & Cream Bar
Dinner: Chicken & Leek Soup

I just ordered a load of daal pots to keep me going 😂
Onwards & Downwards!

Day 30
Today was a struggle!

We’re in our hectic week at work - there are about 4 weeks each year that are totally mental and to keep everyone going the office fills with sweets and treats! I avoided everything except one small mince pie. Not the end of the world, but tomorrow will be worse as I’m in a meeting most of the day :-(

Breakfast: Honeycomb Shake
Lunch: Beef & Black Bean pot
Snack: Mince Pie (180 cals)
Dinner: Indian style curry

The survival plan for tomorrow is to have my shake for breakfast and soup for dinner, avoid all the sweets and chocolates but give myself permission to have whatever I fancy at lunch.

Total fail yesterday - I won’t share what I ate, but according to MFP it was almost 2000 calories and 177g carbs.

Desperately trying to get back on track today. My colleagues have all gone out for post-mental-week drinks and I’ve flaked out again - they must think I’m such an anti-social cow but I have to lose this weight!

Sat on my own eating my mushroom soup - although I was very tempted to dig a big fat juicy steak out of the freezer 😓.

Breakfast: Cookies & Cream Shake
Dinner: mushroom soup with extra mushrooms
Supper: a bar - not sure which one yet

Wow, who would have thought that adding half a pack of asparagus and broccoli, some spinach, spring onions and 90g of chicken to the Indian curry pack would leave me feeling like I ate a massive three course meal!

Day 33
Breakfast: Lemon pancakes with added raspberries and blackberries (extra 50 calories)
Lunch: Lemon bar
Dinner: Indian curry meal with added asparagus, broccoli, spinach, spring onions and chicken (extra 180 calories).

Stuffed!

Day 34
My brother is home today for the first time in about a year, so my mum went into full-on-feeder mode 🤣
Breakfast: Lemon Pancakes
Lunch: nothing - was saving myself for the mega feed
Dinner: Three courses of Mum mum’s finest cooking. MFP says 1500 cals but that sounds underestimated!

Back on track tomorrow.
Preparing myself for a very hungry day :-(

NSV my dad made some big comments about how much weight I’ve lost and how well I’m looking.
Also, I had to cut a new hole in my belt because it’s too big.

Back