Donut’s Diary

Day 34
My brother is home today for the first time in about a year, so my mum went into full-on-feeder mode 🤣
Breakfast: Lemon Pancakes
Lunch: nothing - was saving myself for the mega feed
Dinner: Three courses of Mum mum’s finest cooking. MFP says 1500 cals but that sounds underestimated!

Back on track tomorrow.
Preparing myself for a very hungry day :-(

NSV my dad made some big comments about how much weight I’ve lost and how well I’m looking.
Also, I had to cut a new hole in my belt because it’s too big.
Brilliant - Well done

Day 35
Back on TS until Friday, but had a disappointing day as I tried on various dresses in my wardrobe for next week’s Christmas party and none of them look nice 😓
Ah well, hopefully next year will be different!

Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Daal pot
Dinner: Thai chicken soup

Day 36
Hmm ... struggled a bit today. I seem to be going to extreme lengths to avoid the soups 🤣
I had my fave Cherries & Berries shake for breakfast but missed lunch by being “too busy” and was then starving by the time I got home, which was all the excuse I needed to have real food - turkey bacon, mushroom, broccoli and asparagus omelette for 440 calories.

I’m still hungry and going to bed in a minute or I’m likely to start raiding cupboards! I may have a bar and call today Man Plan ish!

1.5lb off this week, bringing my total weight loss to 1st 12lb in 5 weeks, which is more than half a pound every day and that’s not bad at all!

Days 37 & 38
Nothing to report, a boring couple of days!

Day 37 (TS)
Breakfast: Strawberry shake
Lunch: Butternut Squash & Sweet Potato Soup
Dinner: Double Chocolate Bar (OMG LUSH!!)

Day 38 (Man Plan ish)
Breakfast: Vanilla & Almond shake
Dinner: Turkey rasher & mushroom omelette (420 cals)
Supper (later): Cookies & Cream bar

In more exciting news, I’ve got a gingerbread shake for breakfast tomorrow!

Happy fasting fellow Exantians xxx

Days 39-41 Has anyone seen the Exante wagon?

Day 39 (Friday)
Breakfast: Gingerbread Shake
Lunch: Indian Daal
Dinner: wood fired mushroom pizza, triple cooked chips, lemon drizzle cake, chocolate cake, glass of white wine (estimated 2000 calories!!!!)

Day 40 (Saturday)
Breakfast: Lemon pancakes
Lunch: Hot chocolate and glass of Prosecco at winter fair (est 500 calories)
Dinner: Steak, sweet potato slices, mushrooms, 2 glasses wine, kitkat chunky and amaretti & Coke Zero (estimated 1500 calories)

Day 41 (Sunday)
Breakfast: Lemon pancakes
Lunch: Stollen bar
Dinner: Pasta, Ham & mushroom soup
Back on the waggon and just need to cling on for the next three days.

Sneaky peak at the scales are showing a 1.5lb gain. Hoping to lose that again before the Work Christmas party on Thursday and night out with friends on Friday.

Day 42 (end of week 6!)
Breakfast: Gingerbread Shake
Lunch: Nothing :-(
Dinner: Indian Daal Pot
Supper: Cookies & Cream Bar

Happy to be back on track!
Xmas party in 3 days.
22 more sleeps until Christmas 😊

Week 6 Weigh In = -1.75lb
A frustrating 0.25lb off 2st altogether!

It took me 3 months to lose that much last time I did Slimming World!

Day 43 - stressy one at work today, but I hit the Diet Coke instead of crisps/choc.

Breakfast: Cherries & Berries Shake
Lunch: Indian Daal Pot
Dinner: Indian Curry with added mushrooms and broccoli (+80 calories)

No enough water today, off to fill my gerbil bottle 🤣

Week 6 Weigh In = -1.75lb
A frustrating 0.25lb off 2st altogether!

It took me 3 months to lose that much last time I did Slimming World!

Day 43 - stressy one at work today, but I hit the Diet Coke instead of crisps/choc.

Breakfast: Cherries & Berries Shake
Lunch: Indian Daal Pot
Dinner: Indian Curry with added mushrooms and broccoli (+80 calories)

No enough water today, off to fill my gerbil bottle 🤣
Great result!
Well done!:0clapper:

So, days 44 - 46 were mainly off plan, due to my office Christmas do and night out with the girls.

Just about crawled back onto the wagon yesterday, although I am struggling with serious takeaway cravings this evening!

Hope everyone else is doing well x

End of Week 7

I resisted temptation last night and didn’t order takeaway 😇

Today was a good TS day
Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Beef & Black Bean Pot
Dinner: Shepherds Pie

I was very sceptical about the shepherds pie, but it was absolutely fine with a bit of Worcestershire sauce thrown in. Will order a few more in the new year!

I can’t believe that I forgot to post yesterday! Great news, I lost over 2lbs - not quite sure how given all the food and alcohol last week!

Still on TS, no slips despite the office being filled with chocolates and sweets.

I can’t believe that I forgot to post yesterday! Great news, I lost over 2lbs - not quite sure how given all the food and alcohol last week!

Still on TS, no slips despite the office being filled with chocolates and sweets.
Amazing - Well done!!

Thursday and Friday went pretty well - calling them manplan-ish as I added some low carb extras to my dinner on Thursday and then succumbed to a calorie counted piece of ginger cake at the office on Friday. Both days finished around 730 calories.

I was disappointed with myself yesterday. I had a huge sandwich at my mum’s house for lunch. Some days your mum just needs to feed you! I said no to crisps so I felt pretty much in control. I was planning a food day anyway as I had a steak and some veggies planned for dinner. If I had left it at that the day would have been ok. But then whilst wrapping presents in the afternoon I managed to “accidentally” eat some chocolates, a hot chocolate drink and an amaretto & Coke. Then as I was all carbed up I decided it would be safe to drink a glass of wine with dinner, which turned into 3!!

I had a terrible night’s sleep and woke up really dehydrated and feeling very fat! Total waste of calories! Back on it today with lemon pancakes for breakfast.

Days 55 & 56
Back on track after Saturday’s misbehaviour 😇

Pancakes, Indian Curry and Stollen bar on Sunday then Cherries & Berries Shake, Daal Pot & Ham-mushroom-pasta Soup today.

Will weigh in tomorrow, then attempt to stay on track until Friday with a few “planned” treats at work (basically I can’t get out of various team lunches etc!). Then I’m going to a farmer’s market on Saturday, it’s my birthday on Sunday, then Christmas!

There will be a gain but I’ll get right back on exante on Jan 2nd.

Woohoo!
Weigh in day -2.5lb!
In a new stone bracket and now Obese Class 1 instead of Obese Class 2!
32lbs lost in 8 Weeks!
Exante is amazing!

Good TS Day 😀

Breakfast: Almond Vanilla Shake
Lunch: Black Bean Pot
Dinner: Shepherds Pie

Hi Exantians, I’m back!
So I had almost two weeks off to enjoy my birthday and the Christmas festivities and I gained ...
... a whopping 2lb 😀
I think it helped that I was ill between Christmas and New Year 🤧 which meant I didn’t eat as much junk as usual! I’m really happy with it and I got straight back on track on Wednesday. My new delivery arrived today so I’m all set. Three weeks until a family holiday so hopefully I can lose half a stone by then.

Good luck to all the people making fresh starts this week xx

Back