Donut’s Diary

Hi Exantians, I’m back!
So I had almost two weeks off to enjoy my birthday and the Christmas festivities and I gained ...
... a whopping 2lb 😀
I think it helped that I was ill between Christmas and New Year 🤧 which meant I didn’t eat as much junk as usual! I’m really happy with it and I got straight back on track on Wednesday. My new delivery arrived today so I’m all set. Three weeks until a family holiday so hopefully I can lose half a stone by then.

Good luck to all the people making fresh starts this week xx
Amazing!! Well done!!

All going well so far.
I had a slight slip-up yesterday when I forgot to take my Daal Pot into work and had nothing for lunch. I nipped round to Tesco and discovered a sweet chilli chicken and spiralized veg salad for 145 cals, with lower fat and sugar than the exante products but similar protein and carbs. Winner!

I’ll be taking an extra bar in to leave in my desk drawer in case of future forgetfulness!

Onwards and downwards peeps!

Sunday and Monday were uneventful, good TS days 😇
Today was tougher! In a meeting for most of the day and some bright spark ordered a dominos lunch. No option except pizza. So I decided to just enjoy a couple of slices and then forget about it.

Having an early night now to keep me away from the kitchen lol!
I may skip this week’s weigh in as I suspect the pizza may hang around for a while :-(

Ah well, onwards and downwards folks!

Woohoo! Busy day so this is my first opportunity to post. I’m so chuffed - scales were kind and I lost over 5lb 🤩
This is a bit ridiculous considering I only gained 2lb over Christmas. I think it must have been a whoosh!

The problem now is that people are really starting to notice and it’s making me a bit uncomfortable. I lost count of the number of people who told me that I’d lost loads of weight at work this week. It’s nice that people are noticing, but this is usually the point at which life gets in the way and then I feel totally worthless when I gain it all back. It’s so much easier if people just don’t make a big deal about it.

Anyway. Not dwelling on that yet. Just enjoying the success so far 😊

Well done with the loss.

Stay strong, just accept the compliments with grace and move forward, you've got this!

Decided to have some actual food for dinner today. Just a chicken & veg stir fry - I like adding in some veg occasionally so I know I’m getting more fibre.
It was slightly more calories than my exante Shake at 263, but lower carbs and higher protein so I’m happy with that.

Vanilla Almond shake for breakfast and daal pot for lunch.

Well done on finding great alternatives Donut. I wish I had your strength to flip between food and packs. Maybe when I’m I little more in control. Work is tough when on plan that’s for sure. You’re doing great!

I had the other half of the chicken and veggies for dinner today. Very nice indeed. Would have really loved wine tonight, but haven’t caved to temptation. I’ve got lemon pancakes to look forward to tomorrow 🍋 #smallthings

Man-planning again today, added chicken, mushrooms and spinach to a curry pack and it felt like a real food treat :)

Pancakes for brunch as I got up late, so I’ve only had two packs so far (so not really man plan at all 😂). I may have a bar later depending on how hungry I am.

Tried the “unflavoured” shake today with amaretto beanies coffee. It was ok, but don’t think I’d order it again.

Vegetable soup for dinner, I always forget that it’s one of the nicest tasting soups. Pleasant surprise every time :)
I had it topped up with chicken and spinach again - i’ve run out of chicken now so back to just being good with packs :)

Just a quick visit to say that I’m still living the exante dream 😂

Had a couple meals out last week, so I only managed 0.75lb loss, but altogether I’ve lost almost 3 st since 23rd October! I’m away on holiday next week, but will be back on exante as soon as i’m back to try and lose another 3st.

I had to leave the Facebook page as I was getting really frustrated by people who try and make this diet more complicated than it needs to be, or were stressed out because they “only” lost 7lb!!!

Back