Donzy's judddering

jelly2010 said:
I love the glorious soups ..... Try the Goan tomato and lentil. It's lush.

Lol never thought I'd be excited about soup! I got the tomato and chorizo one lunch tomorrow with some scrummy looking crusty loaf. (too high cal for a DD)

Got a beautiful covent garden haddock chowder one last year never found it since but it was amazing, guess fish on soup freaks a lot off ppl out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jacci48 said:
I have had the Covent Garden chowder and its gorgeous!! Oops my mouth is watering and its a down day!!

But that's ok coz today is an UP day woop woop x

Well UD going well so far...

Massive bowl of porridge with almond milk, nuts and seeds
Toffees (lost count but my teeth hurt so too many!!!!)
2 x Boiled sweets
1 x Chocolate digestive
1/2 tub Glorious Tomato and Chorizo Soup
Big hunk of Crusty granary bread with spread

Def going to try and curb the snacking on Junk now as just eating for sake of it.

Last edited:
Omg just gone totally off the rails today feel so bloated and awful now added to the list above I have now had....

3 x tuc biscuits
Teaspoon of chocolate spread
Big hunk of bread with spread
3 slices of cheese
1/2 share packet of crispy m&m's

Can't think if I've had anything else but feeling bloated!!!! X

Last edited:
Right DD 3 gonna keep it simple today 100kcals for milk in tea's then soup tonight with comes under 200 kcal. So a safety net of 200 during the day. I made the kids lunches earlier so only have to prep their tea later...

Tomorrow is going to be a right UP day as out for a meal with friends so gonna make Sunday a down day this week along with tues thurs i think... X

DD sooooo easy today! I had nothing until lunch and then had 100g branston baked beans, couple of slices of wafer thin ham and half a philli dunk thing and then having some more of that butternut squash soup tonight and still have about 100kcal left if I fancy couple of crackerbreads with philli xxx

Complete DD 3 gonna weigh in Tom morning after 4ups and 3 downs so wish me luck x

Thanks guys. Well having good up day so far...

2x crumpets with strawberry jam
1/2 tub of butternut squash soup with a big granary bread roll with flora
Some Greek coconut yog
And about 5 jelly beans (the ones my hubby was taunting me with on Monday)

Nights gonna be bad as out for a meal can't remember exactly what I ordered but think it was a prawn cocktail, the main was chicken and the dessert was some sort of cheesecake yummy!
Also got a pizza for when we get in as likely to be drinking so hope I don't go too mad x

Eghhhhhhhhh we ended up going to a new club in town that was full off kids (im only 28 but too old for nightclubs it seems!) we ended up downing shots of sambuca, felt fine last night got in had some pizza watched xfactor (very rock and roll) went to bed abot 3.30 then kiddies got me up at 7am so am now very hungover watching cbeebies x

Donzy84 said:
Eghhhhhhhhh we ended up going to a new club in town that was full off kids (im only 28 but too old for nightclubs it seems!) we ended up downing shots of sambuca, felt fine last night got in had some pizza watched xfactor (very rock and roll) went to bed abot 3.30 then kiddies got me up at 7am so am now very hungover watching cbeebies x

I'm feeling your pain Donzy!

P x

So not feeling too bad so far. Am having a 2nd UD today not eaten much so far.

Had 2 Oreos
Going to have soup and a roll for lunch
Then going to try and not have much else as off to chiquitos later x

DD 4 today it's my first one at work so gonna take some soup for lunch if I need if.

Yesterday's UP day was great...
No breakie, /x Oreos, soup and sandwich for lunch, half a lion bar at rugby and then chilli poppers, enchiladas and a banana taquito at chiquitos. Then a horlick and cookie for bed was stuffed xxx

Donzy84 said:
DD 4 today it's my first one at work so gonna take some soup for lunch if I need if.

Yesterday's UP day was great...
No breakie, /x Oreos, soup and sandwich for lunch, half a lion bar at rugby and then chilli poppers, enchiladas and a banana taquito at chiquitos. Then a horlick and cookie for bed was stuffed xxx

Half a Lion bar? That's dieting talk!! ;)

P x

Back