Donzy's judddering

Donzy84

Back to basics
Ok I am gonna do this properly now! I've been reading all your diarys the last few days and had a few failed attempts of dd's. But I'm here now and going to give it my best shot starting with a dd tomorrow (following a massive bingey day today).

So a little about me and my weighloss so far....

I started a year ago pretty much to the day and have lost 2 1/2 stone calorie counting (most of that in before Xmas and since then gained and lost the same few lbs).

I've just lost motivation counting all the time and feel like its not something for life. I then tried SW again for a few weeks (lost weight between my 2 kids and whilst pregnant) but find it too restricted and a lot harder now I've learnt more about nutrition and food over the years.

So here I am, I've got about 10lbs left to lose and would like to be there by Xmas

Feel free to pop by and say hello xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well just woken up and feeling very positive about my first dd think I'm going to take honey temples advice and get some ready meals for the first few days then will start freezing batches of honemade food x

Ok so far so good, hubby offered me jelly beans and everything! Have had 3 cups of tea so far but am counting my cals x

Hope today goes well, just remember you can have the jelly beans tomorrow if you want them :) xxx

Emilyx said:
Hope today goes well, just remember you can have the jelly beans tomorrow if you want them :) xxx

Yes and the baby Ruth he bought me yest x

Well dd 1 complete! Kept off food until 6pm then sat down with fsmily and had ricotta and spinach stuff trout and veg. Oh and one gourmet jelly beam that jumped right into my mouth!!!! Have allowed 200ml of milk for my cups of tea but doubt I had that much so as long as I can hold off chomping when my hubbie gets out the nibbles I've managed my first DD!!!! Woop woop x

Ps. The portion isn't tiny. My plates are massive xxx

image-483592193.jpg

image-2721826300.jpg

It's an UP dayyyyyyy omg my porridge has never tasted so good! I've actually burnt the top of my mouth!!! X

Hmmm enjoying so far...

Have had...

Porridge with almond milk
2x biscuits
Smoked salmon sandwich with mayo on granary bread
Activia FF yogurt
Apple
4 x boiled sweets

Uh oh pileing up nowX

Last edited:
Ok so have also had two crackerbread with smoked salmon (needed using).

Then my hubbie cooked an amazing tea smoked cod rarebit with a roasted red pepper salad.

Now enjoying some white wine and gonna finish my up day with my baby Ruth bar

image-2734984458.jpg

That meal looks amazing !!

Good luck Donzy! :D I just started today, but am using slim and save for my meals initially. I'm really impressed by your trout meal though - please do keep posting your DD meals for some inspiration of great low calorie dishes!

Ok down day 2 started... As usual have woken up hungry!!!
Gonna be a difficult one today as my hubbie is off and we're looking after our niece so gonna have to prepare breakfasts, picnics for everyone and dinner tonight eek the true test starts today x

Thanks Pauline

Right I've planned my day, gotta be realistic if sat having a picnic with kids it's not setting a good example (never want my daughters to be diet aware) so have planned a couple of bits to nibble on whilst out and them will have a weight watchers soup tonight with crackeebreads.

So far still have 100kcal for emergency

X

Ok so DD 2 complete. Went fairly well actually apart from our picnic bring a washout.

Just had the most amazing soup new England butternut squash made by glorious soups.

image-1347476825.jpg

image-1002392629.jpg

I love the glorious soups ..... Try the Goan tomato and lentil. It's lush.

Back