Donzy's judddering

Haha split with hubby I wasn't weird and wrapped half up and put it back in my bag or anything x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I done that with a muffin yesterday.OH had the other half.

Good luck Donzy I'm still following your progress on this.:)

Heya good to see you. How terrible i keep chopping and changing diets. Think this is a keeper though. Wow you weightloss is going well! you still kettlebelling? xxx

DD complete

Had a bowl of sunny Thai soup at lunch about 200kcal, milk with tea say 100kcal some blueberries and a hot chocolate 100kcal

Chorizo sandwich for work tomorrow xxx

Well UD today and so far can't stop eating... Partly I think as TOTM and partly as feeling rubbish, got the startings of Labrynitus and waiting on some blood results so in worry mode.

so far....

3 x slices of fruit toast
2 x Chocolate digestives
3 x Chocolate eclairs
3 x Pieces of nougat

Lunch: Chorizo crusty granary roll

Dinner still undecided but gotta make it healthy and curb the sweet stuff.

Going to try and do some kettleworx later, think it will make me feel a bit better.

x

Ok well ate and ate yesterday was feeling real fed up and dizziness really hit about 5pm so spent te evening scoffing junk laid down.

Today only had one short dizzy spell so that's good.

Got the Goan tomato and lentil soup to try tonight. So far only had milk in tea and a ww fromage frais so going well.

Weighed in this morning (after 2weekend ups and a DD and another UD) and only 1/2lb up so def working for me xxx

Ok today is very heavy up day so far...,

Breakfast: alpen porridge
Milk chocolate buttons
Pizza hut buffet!!!
Gonna try and have something light for tea

Donzy84 said:
Ok today is very heavy up day so far...,

Breakfast: alpen porridge
Milk chocolate buttons
Pizza hut buffet!!!
Gonna try and have something light for tea

Likewise Donzy, great isn't it?! ;)

P x

Eek hope I haven't gained this week ended up having chocolate and a sausage sandwich yesterday and loads of oreos!!!! X

Donzy84 said:
Eek hope I haven't gained this week ended up having chocolate and a sausage sandwich yesterday and loads of oreos!!!! X

Hmm a chocolate and sausage sandwich sounds, um, interesting! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hmm a chocolate and sausage sandwich sounds, um, interesting! ;)

P x

It's a taste sensation lol!

DD today! Doc has put me on antibiotics so should curb my constant eating on UD's as gotta take on an empty stomach!!! X

Good DD today managed a total fast (apart from milk in tea) until 8pm so happy even then didn't feel too hungry had bowl of soup and about 10 jelly beans and just about to have a low kcal hot chocolate before bed. Weigh in tomorrow really hoping for a loss but feeling really fat so who knows xxx

Donzy84 said:
Good DD today managed a total fast (apart from milk in tea) until 8pm so happy even then didn't feel too hungry had bowl of soup and about 10 jelly beans and just about to have a low kcal hot chocolate before bed. Weigh in tomorrow really hoping for a loss but feeling really fat so who knows xxx

Good luck with your weigh-in, Donzy! Keep us posted :D

P x

Had to balance on the edge of the scales but I make it a 1lb loss!!!! Woop woop def pls'd with that after a meal out on sat sun and thurs!!!! X

Donzy84 said:
Had to balance on the edge of the scales but I make it a 1lb loss!!!! Woop woop def pls'd with that after a meal out on sat sun and thurs!!!! X

Yay! :D

P x

Hello everyone,

Need to start controlling my UDs as eating too much, yesterday had....

Fruit and fibre for breakfast
Beans on toast for lunch
Paella for tea

It's the snacks that's ruining it...

4 Oreos
1/2bottle of wine
1/2 pack of asda chocolate treat things
Almond magnum
Packet of mini hobnobs

Gotta start thinking healthy!

Today I've had some fruit loaf for breakfast and a bar of chocolate so far!
Tonight in laws are rounds and i've made lasagne and a baileys and banana trifle!!!! Will prob be some wine as well!!!!

There's a definite theme on the boards this morning, Donzy! Looks like we've all had a few bonkers UP days!

Your dinner sounds blooming lovely ... what time do you want me? ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
There's a definite theme on the boards this morning, Donzy! Looks like we've all had a few bonkers UP days!

Your dinner sounds blooming lovely ... what time do you want me? ;)

P x

Hmmm it was lovely the trifle was so easy to make but gorgeous with brownie and custard *drool* x

Good morning judderers x

DD for me today, got glorious Goan tomato and lentil soup for lunch and some new England butternut squash soup for tea.

Am planning a healthier UD week this week although I am out at a posh restaurant tomorrow for our 4th wedding anniversary. Just gonna cut the toffees and chocolate and biscuits xxx

Back