Doodlelovers weight loss Journey

xxtashaxx

Losing the mummy fat
Ello
I had planned on starting my new diet on monday but I went food shopping tonight and thought I might as well start tomorrow :D
So I weighed myself this morning and am a huuge 11 stone 10 :cry::eek:
So I want to ideally get to 10 stone ( am 5'8" so about right for me)
Each week I will weigh myself on a wednesday morning and post on here.
So wish me luck :D

So today is my 1st morning on the diet and I am not enjoying it :(
The shake I have tastes horrible! Im trying to drink it slowly and hold my nose as Im gulping it back lol.

What flavour?

What flavour shake did you have? I'm on my first day and i had a tesco pre made chocolate one, it was really nice, like a thick milkshake.

I hope tomorrow is better for you :D

PS - I assume you have a doodle? what type? we got our doodle puppy a few weeks ago and he's fab

I have the powder shakes yuk!
I have an f1 doodle, cream and 2 years old, hes gorgeous :D

I think the pre made ones are a lot nicer but had my first choc powder one today and it wasn't too bad, it's drinkable at least.

I agree the premade ones are much nicer and they are on offer at tesco at the moment so worth getting a few!

We have a F1 too, black and three months old - gives me a good reason to do some exercise! Do you go on DT?

Good luck with shakes, hope you find one that you like!

It's the after taste i dont like, its weigh in day tomorrow so will update if I've lost anything (fingers crossed)
Becca 979, yes im on DT - im xxtashaxx on there :D

Last edited:
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow - let us know how you get on :fingerscrossed:

Think I've seen you on dt, will go and browse for doodle pics now :chores016:

well I lost 2 lbs this week!!! very chuffed

Thanks girls, think my stomach is finally earning to live without much food lol. Not feeling too hungry today but have been snacking on fruit.Haven't done ne excersise this week due to been so busy but hopefully next week I can fit some in

Well done DoodleLover that's a good start x

p.s powdered shakes are vile unless you use a blender and ice. I use a Kenwood Smoothie Maker that was recomended on this forum, I got it from Amazon for £17 and it was worth every penny, it'll pay for itself in no time if you can have powdered instead of pre-made.

well done on your first weeks loss... what about your second? are you still sticking to it?

Back