double points oops!

laurenxx21

ok so i was doing really well and then the chocolate called to me and i failed i have now had a daily points of 43 :eek:

oops! oh well im ill and its my totm.

start again tomorrow.

hoping im not alone on doing this x

get yourself some jumbo chocolate chip snack a jacks they are really chocolatey and only 1pt each

Just to share something (you naughty girl) I think we have all been there and done that but when I started the ww I decided to quit choc completely as my points would have ended up with 12 curly wurlys a day and no fruit and veg! Anyway sorry 4 rambling but the first ten days were hard with headaches from hell ...but I went thru totm for first time with no choc and truthfully no pmt either! my oh and children could not believe it as I was so calm and cheerful without it. I do understand and Im no saint but it may just help or motivate someone to quit it and see how it goes?
Dont beat yourself up over the blip cos tomorrow you will shine again x

hhmmm im thinking i may need to give up choc too! dont beat urself up just start agint tomorrw! i think everones had at least one day like that before! nic x

hiya

please dont feel bad i think ur allowed the one off naughty thing i am sure u arent doing it all the time so just start again like normal today and i am sure it wont show! i buy the ww chocolate biscuits and yes i know it isnt as good but gives that little kick the lemon ones are lovely! x

good for u hun x

Back