Doubling Up on HEXBS

Victoria_30

Hi Lovlies!

I just wondered if any one else who does Red/Green Doubles up on theie HEXB choice. More often than not I tend to have 2x Alpen Lights twice! I'm completely addicated to them. Is this ok?

Sometimes I double up. For instance, I may on occasions have 2 lots of milk for my HE a or 2lots of bread for HE b.
There is nothing to say you can't do this but ideally I think it is best to vary all the HE's. Sometimes I think I stick with the same old choices because it's easy. What I mean is, Alpen lights, for instance, is easy because you can chuck them in your bag for an 'on the go' snack. Another easy one is weetabix.....no weighing, just chuck 2 in a bowl.
I have known people to set themselves a challenge to eat as many different HE's in 1 week in order to speed up their losses and it's worked!
So, yes it's ok to double up but if it slows up your losses, then maybe it's worth thinking about varying them, not least so you don't get bored with the same old food!

Thanks guys, I suppose I've just become used to having my 4 dipped in a toffee mullerlight for breakkie - Yum!

I was under the impression and always have been that we were always meant to have two lots of HEX B choices. I usually have alpen light bars or a Kellogs Fibre Plus bar or 3 slices of WW bread for one choice.

I know that we were able to have an extra healthy A choice too.

Thanks guys, I suppose I've just become used to having my 4 dipped in a toffee mullerlight for breakkie - Yum!

OMG that sounds wonderful. Im buying some on my way to work... thanks for the tip, it sounds better than my fruit salad! :D

Back