Dr says no

I would maybe think about why your doctor hasn't given you them? Maybe you're not heavy enough? I wouldn't just buy some off the net.

xenical and weight maitainence is low?
i dont really know why he told you that i havent heard this before try a diff doctor x

:rolleyes: My doc is a moron says *he* doesnt think id be able to cope with the side effects xenical can produce.. :mad:

but ive been on reductil uhm 4 days no side effects - do feel happy though not depressed - and according to my scales at home im 14lb lighter hmmm

that's terrible! how can he tell someone what they can and can't cope with?! ???

anyway, i'm glad you're getting on well with the reductil! :D 14lbs??? wow well done you! :D xx

My doctor gave me them without the counselling and me losing weight prior to going on them which on further consultation with the nurse is not practical. The nurse wasn't happy that this is what happened and wanted to take me off them. I refused and told her I wanted to continue on them as they were working for me. Maybe if you sit down with the GP and explain to him and prove to him you are determined he may reconsider. failing that ask to be refered to weight management

Back