Drat drat and double drat!!!!

Treats

Silver Member
Geesh don't you hate it when you are really looking forward to something....

I wanted egg and pitta bread this morning only to find that pitta was 7 syns !!!!

But blew caution to the wind as really wanted it with egg inside and guess what...

I had it and then didn't enjoy it :sigh:

Now I have had 7 syns and really felt that I have wasted them lol....

Does this happen to you?

how annoying - yer i said on a different thread how disappointing it is when you look forward to something and its not enjoyable!! ah well, you'll know for next time x

Oh no!

well have to use the other 8 syns on something reaaaaallly yummy!

Ah gutted!!! At least you had what you thought you wanted...and you know you won't waste 7 syns on a pitta with egg again!!

(I tend to keep under 10 syns too)

I nearly always have 15, then if i was ever to struggle i know that i could cut back on them x

this happened to me last night. i was 100% for about 10 days which is rare for me. had a a few things to celebrate lst night so decided i would have curry take away with hubby. a complete blow out but felt i could justify it and boy was i looking forward to it - had planned it all week so was well geared up for my veggie korma!!!
well, i had it but didn't really really enjoy it like i have done previously. all those syns and i think i would rather have had my quorn lasagne!! i'm hoping it's a sign that my tastes are changing.......
anyhows, my hubby really enjoyed his which was good as he is sooooo good at not eating naught stuff round me if i'm not eating it with him. so it was nice for him to have it without feeling guilty that i'm not!

as for syns i normally have 15 a day and usually have pretty good loses. most days i couldn't survive with less.

Draw a line under it, it's cool.

You just know now for future reference.
Keep smiling xxx

I have done it too, but I don't know whether it's because i just don't enjoy that food any more or because I feel guilty which then makes me not enjoy it :rolleyes:

I had a few G&Ts last night and was really disappointed cos I didn't really get drunk at all - not even a bit tipsy. So it was an utter waste of syns! I could have drunk diet coke all night lol!

ive done it tonight to!!hartleys fruit filling 20,1/2 syns !!!!(it should come wth a health warning lol)..for the whole tin,glad i only had a couple of tbsps on top of total 0%..it wasnt all that good either bit to sweet..

ive done it tonight to!!hartleys fruit filling 20,1/2 syns !!!!(it should come wth a health warning lol)..for the whole tin,glad i only had a couple of tbsps on top of total 0%..it wasnt all that good either bit to sweet..

I did it tonight again... not really hungry and been eating soup most of the day cause poorly and thought oh poop need to have my two B's so thought ahh have it in chedder as have some stored away hehe!

I tell you what... it is so true....let me go off on a tangent here and this will explain why I didn't enjoy my cheese lol...

If you want chocolate ... hold your nose and you are unable to taste it... it is true and a fact... so what you get is a gritty texture... not that creamy chocolately flavour you are used to... so if you try eating it like that for a while.. it does put you off as it makes you think... whats the point...

So I was saying about the cheese... thought ooo will enjoy that.. but this darn cold couldn't taste it and thought oh that was also a dissapointment!

Hi Susie and Wonder.. thank you for asking that is so kind of you both.... the aches are being kept at bay with two of my stong pks... my voice keeps changing haha.. this is cause I can then can't breath out of my nose.. but overall... cause I can't feel the pain... I am feeling a little better..... but it is now 2 in the afternoon and still not eaten and this isn't good I know... just don't feel like it.... but I don't want to put on.

My husband said... what do you mean you will put on... and I was just to exhausted to explain that if I don't eat I don't loose....:eek:

Might go and see in a bit what I can throw down my neck... what is the point when you can't taste it anyway!

Hi Susie and Wonder.. thank you for asking that is so kind of you both.... the aches are being kept at bay with two of my stong pks... my voice keeps changing haha.. this is cause I can then can't breath out of my nose.. but overall... cause I can't feel the pain... I am feeling a little better..... but it is now 2 in the afternoon and still not eaten and this isn't good I know... just don't feel like it.... but I don't want to put on.

My husband said... what do you mean you will put on... and I was just to exhausted to explain that if I don't eat I don't loose....:eek:

Might go and see in a bit what I can throw down my neck... what is the point when you can't taste it anyway!

Poor old you! I also hate trying to explain the 'science bit' to my fella.

Maybe just some soup would be best? It's not always that exciting anyway, but will have all the goodness in it and not to much too handle if you're not that hungry...

Wish you better x

Heyy less of the old :8855::8855:

Just cause I am walking like an old biddie at the moment doesn't mean I am one :8855::8855::8855:

Yes maybe I will make some soup.

I agree soup will be good for you. Or do you have any mug shots or tinned ravioli. Something thats easy to digest. Try and keep warm still and remember loads of liquid.

Back