Drawing a line and starting again

foxy_lox

Silver Member
Decide to forget what I have lost so far and start my journey again. Now to some people this may sound bonkers...however I was doing fab and lost around 26lbs around two-three months ago then got a bit cocky and was putting a 1lb on taking 2lbs off putting 1lb back on again lol Then got shingles, then went to Las Vegas.... which brings me to today. In a nutshell I think I have gained about 5lbs since my lowest weight which is a bloody miracle its not 15lbs. Only put 0.5 on from Las Vegas that is also a bloody miracle lol. So back on track today and back to class for "offical" weight at class on Thursday decided to take that weight and do a totally restart on the plan, going back to basics and getting books out etc. So will post Thursday with the verdict and track each week :)

So I went to class and had only put 2lbs on since coming back from Las Vegas. So need to sit down and sort my stats out. So starting weight is 14st 1.5lb. In total with being ill and messing about I think I have out on about 6lbs? Will work this out later... Next weigh in is this Thursday I have completed a mixture of extra easy days and green days. I'm starting to think my body prefers more red and green days than extra easy. Im going to monitor this and see if I need to do less of these days?? Not fitted in exercise yet need to sort this just been really busy at work and long days but need to fit this is.

Had another good week, managed to fit in some exercise:-

Zumba (wii) 45 Mins
Walk 45 Mins
Zumba @ Gym 45 Mins

Going to start the Shred again soon... a bit scared but really enjoyed it last time only got to day 5 with being ill, so need to beat this. Need to look in my diary and see when I can fit it in. The new mag has some really good recipes in it, trying Sweet Potato Fritters tonight will let you know how they turn out.

Oh!!!! Bloody Hell almost forgot I lost 2lbs this week yipee!!! So trying for a stone for xmas so 12lbs to go :) I had this awful feeling that I hadnt lost anything, not sure why? Just didnt feel "slim" anyway it was 2lbs, going to keep reminding myself that any loss is a good loss. After this weekend I have quite a lot of stuff on at weekends so really need to stay in control.

Seem to have lots more energy Im sure this is the exercise kicking in, I need to fit some more in this week.

So far this week I have done a couple of EE, One Green, One Red, might do Green today... not decided :)

Get weighed tomorrow...

Week 1 -2lbs

Lost 3lbs whhoooo really feel in control need to sit down and plan food and exercise for weekend have sort of started ....

Friday pm Fish chips mushy peas, might try mushy pea curry everyone at class keeps going on about it lol there is something putting me off it not quite sure what??? It could be the thought of tinned toms. Eekkk

Saturday turkey pizza melts from mag

Sunday Shep pie

Also I need to fit in some exercise so tired need to be up at 5.30am so need to get organised. Good luck to anyone who is reading this. Any comments welcome.

Week 1 -2lbs
Week 2 -3lbs

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far so good, just completed Zumba 45 Mins (at home on wii.) Now going out for a walk to get some fresh air and relax. The sweet pot fritters were nice however I should of made a batch of 12 but made 6 instead and they were a bit on the large side lol. I think n3ext time I would use the oven to crisp them up a bit. Mushy Pea curry was very nice had it for lunch today also lol. Planned a gym session tomorrow with my sister so that should be fun. Hoping to lose 2lbs this week however "A loss is a loss" I have my heart now set on getting my 10% award on 22nd Dec to do this I need to lose 13.5lbs. In total pre SW that would mean 36lbs GONE!!!! Can I really does this? Am I putting pressure on myself again??? Yawn, yawn yawn...

Feel like I have had another good week...? However the doubt has set in again and I feel like I've lost inches and not weight, hope this makes sense. Had a good week have done E/E, one green and one red. Going to try and do more red and green next week.
Exercise this week:

SAT Zumba on wii 45 mins
SAT Walk (fast) 39 mins
SUN Gym 45 mins cardio
MON Zumba 45 mins @gym
MON Gym 25 mins cardio
TUE Shred Day One 20 mins

We are out Saturday for cocktails and a meal so will need to do a flexi day and get straight back on track Sunday. Will let you know how I get on at class tomorrow... need to stop the little voice in my head putting doubt in my head that I've not lost. I have also worked out my syns to keep a check on this

Week one syns 51 syns - Average 7 syns a day
Week two syns 63.5 syns - Average 9 syns a day

Well.... I stayed the same... so should have been a 2lbs loss, felt well and truly miffed at class. However I have slapped myself across the face and told myself "Your body wasnt ready this week to lose weight?" Had lots of thoughts on this...

Is it the extra exercise, am I retaining fluid? Am I building muscle lol?
Have I ate hidden syns?
Have I drank enough water?
Was my lunch that day 1lbs in weight lol
Did I get weighed with my earings in?
The more daft the reasons got the more I thought about it. The bottom line is I did the plan 100% I didnt go over 105 syns and I exercised. It was just one of those weeks. And I did lose 3lbs the week before. etc, etc, etc, etc.

I need to realise that this can happen from time to time but its not like Im anywhere near target FFS!!!! Why does it have to be so hard?

Right rant over with, going out in 30 mins for cocktails, meal and plenty of vodka so going for a flexi meal. Have had egg & bacon this morning and then some free soup so lets see what happens. Exercise so far

FRI Shred Day 2 & 20mins Inter Zumba
SAT Shred Day 3 & 20mins Inter Zumba

Hoping to go for a walk tomorrow even if I feel a bit rough :D:D:D:D going to try and stay in control and not eat the house when we get home whenever that is lol lol

i know it can seem frustrating when you dont see the result you feel you deserve , hun as you say you were on plan in syns so keep at it and youll see your reward on the scales next wi im sure chin up sounds like your doing a great job xxx

OK... well was really hung over lol, I'm sure it lasted 3 days :) And then suddenly Im sat here wondering how we got to the next weekend:eek:.
I stayed the same at class which I expected with only a half arsed attempt... it is my OH birthday weekend...

Fri - Out all day shopping, eating and drinking (yes the demon drink lol)
Sat - Me out with friends, him out with his
Sun- Chill out day, reading and walking lazy day
Mon - Pictures and out for lunch

So I feel a bit out of control all I can think about is white toast with butter and jam :confused: when I get like this I need to get it out of my system not sure what it is.
I'm all or nothing.

All = Angel / Nothing = Devil pmsl

This is something I need to accept and deal with.

Anyway on a positive note I bought a gorgeous orange diary from paperchase to record my food for next year (yes I know I'm sad but I suppose its a sort of plan in my head that this is a long term thing. Not just a quick fix and sometimes life gets in the way of doing everything 100%. I need to think about how much I want this and why I want this... till the next time peeps :) Im sure a few of you go through the same crap I do, its nice to know Im not alone :wave_cry::wave_cry::p:p;);)

Ps Excited about writing in new diary pmsl... is that normal? Ha!

Hello, I'm the same all or nothing. Been totally rubbish the last few weeks then I've got my motivation back this week and I've been 100% good all week. When I blow it I don't seem to be able to draw a line and move on.. Oh well, I'm sure We'll learn.

Great idea about the diary, it does really help and it's great to look back on and keep an eye on what your eating etc. I keep trying to look at this as a life thing that will change my eating habits in general which I can definatly say in someways it already has done, for instance before SW I would buy the jars for spaghetti bolognaise and chilli, now I make them from scratch and always will do, so much more healthy. X

2lbs gain at class, which to be honest I thought would be 4lbs on. Have patted myself on the back for the following:-

1. Going to class and facing it and everyone at class
2. Making the decision to not be too hard on myself this will happen again, it's what I do!!!! GGRRRRRR
3. Not giving up.

So today I have made two gorgeous soups from the new book.
Mulligatawny page 74 can't pronouce this let alone spell it lol, just checked in the book twice lol lol and Morrocan Chickpea page 56.

Both are amazing and make loads and are quite cheap to do. I have frozen quite a few portions and have had the Mulligatawny for lunch and Morrocan Chickpea is for lunch tomorrow. Had two good days on plan, didn't start it till Saturday was at a posh meal Friday so made the decision to start Saturday morning. Just been sat planning some meals for next and week. And looking through my diary to fit in some exercise going to do Disco Fever at the gym tomorrow. They have stopped Zumba!!!! How dare they!!! Lol - this new class is quite fun its were you learn music video routines lol. Looking forward to it...

Got quite a few things coming up over the next few weekends, I need to stay in control and focus on how I will feel on Xmas eve with at least another 7lbs gone.

WE CAN DO IT
WE CAN DO IT

Only lost 0.5lb? Not sure what that is all about. Trying to not give up and think sod it till Jan. (a couple of girls at work are doing this) I know this is this worst thing I can do for me. So not going to do it we have so much stuff coming up these next few weeks. However for me its its going to be damage limitation. If I just think sod it I could easily put a stone on from now until then. Went out yet again last night had about 6 vodkas and when we came in we were starving. So guess what I had defrosted some homemade chilli and we sat in bed and ate chilli and jacket pot... at 2am how wrong is that lol lol. Also made two more soups yesterday from the soup book:-

Creamy Mushroom (only needed 1litre of water)
Potato, Sage & Spinach, both very nice also managed to freeze some off.

Making lasagne today feel really hungry so going to eat lots (free food of course) Got a busy weekend next weekend cocktails and xmas shopping with the girls and out for a meal on Tues so going to have to be super good this week to counteract it.

Hoping for at least 2lbs at class so lets see what I can achieve. I will do this, I am not giving up!!!! GGGGRrrrrrrrrrrr

well done on your loss-
it's so easy i've found to just think oh i'll leave it and restart next yr but i struggled coming back from my hols. Ive bought the soup book from sw you put me to shame all i've done is read the recipes!! Really want to as a lady who got to goal in my group actually lost 5lbs last wk (usually 'only' 1/2 to 1lb a wk) she put it down to making loads of homemade soup and she'd taken pasta and add it to it for lunch so I really want to start making my own soup- i'm building up to it very slowly! Anyway i'll look forward to following your progress x

patches1 - go for it they are really good and easy to do not making any this weekend as I am out :) xmas markets and mulled wine here I come :) I also go into the habit of chucking a leek and some carrots with a stock cube to eat when I got in from work rather than having a mug shot. - Good Luck and thanks its soooo nice to get comments so thank you :553: hope to chat soon let me know how you are getting on :) And everyone else who reads :)

Been to class and lost 1.5lbs quite happy with that as 'Ive had two high syn days. Really need to get out of this stone I am now back to 13st 10.5lbs just cant wait for it to be 13st 5, 13st 4 so if I have a little gain Im not back close to the dreaded 14stone... Hoping to do 1lb a week from now till xmas, surely that is realistic and not too much pressure. Like most people I have quite a bit on these next few weekends so I will really need to get a grip and not let it slip. Bought a gorgeous top today its so nice to try something on and feel good again. Ive had quite a few nice comments saying I look well and one lady at work said "My god you have lost some weight" It was like a shock to her (she saw me last week lol) and it made me feel like I had lost 25stone the way she reacted lol It got me thinking how big was I before????

So plan for this week to do more green days (I keep saying this and end up doing EE)

Thur - Green
Fri - Green
Sat- Xmas markets, cocktails,
Sun- EE
Mon- Green
Thats all I can think about up to now!

Another week closer to Christmas :p only lost 0.5 this week however I haven't been on plan 100% so expected to stay the same. Or even a gain. If I maintain this week it will be a miracle, seem to be eating and wanting chocolate all the time. I think it might be sugar cravings, due to having more meals out and drinking sugary cocktails it's like my body is waiting for the next fix. We went to Nandos, pics and xmas shopping yesterday and I found myself in boots doing the demon stare at the Wispa Golds and new Galaxy Shortcake and Orange. I said to my OH shall we try some of those and before he could answer I had rammed two of each in my basket :sigh:. OH is very very supportive and met me at 11st watched me go down to 9st 9lbs, maintain at 10st for years and then go right up to 15st 7lbs so he is used to the odd behaviour around food. He has seem me join WW & SW over 50 times, do the Jason Vale juice diet etc, etc, etc. He supports me no matter what, he listens to me moan about putting weight on and then 10 mins later makes no judgement when I am ramming down 4 packets of crips. So I guess I am pretty lucky in that department. He is very athletic and plays a lot of sport my sport is eating :eek:.
Anyway I bought a gorgeous dress from Warehouse last Saturday that I might wear xmas day. Its a colour block dress, Mustard, White, Black sounds awful but it is really nice. Got a size 16 and it looks fine lots of room. Also bought mustard tights they are bit bright but hey ho!
Xmas shopping nearly all completed so feeling quite calm at the moment lol lol.
Need to do a cheap food shop this week, spent £70.00 last week eeeekkkkk and not much to show for it. So going to see what I have in the fridge and freezer and plan some meals. On my own next weekend so may do some batch cooking. Trying really hard not to just throw in the towel until after xmas. I know I could be back in the 14's if I do that. Going to try and be 100% these next few days. Will let you know how I get on. Good luck to you all :553:

Lost 2.5lbs really chuffed with this, the panic has slowly started to creep in that I am going to mess it all up over xmas. So I am trying to have everything in moderation. I still have the sugar cravings and feel like I need to go cold turkey to stop it lol. This week is a nightmare...

Monday - Lunch Out
Tuesday - Lunch Out
Thursday - Lunch Out Xmas Ball (free bar aarrrgghh)
Saturday - Cocktails and Meal out in Manchester

How the hell do you fit that in with the plan lol So I have decided to try my best and not get all pissy about it. Just going to enjoy myself but make wise choices.

Hope your all doing well? going to try and maintain my weight over xmas and have also started a new team challenge for anyone in the same boat who wants to start preparing for Jan. Will post soon with how Im getting on.

Back