Dreaded * week

Ali❤

Hi all

This is the first * week whilst doing SW (I'm not at all regular) and have no idea what to expect, over the last two weeks I've wanted to eat everything in sight and had little motivation. Fortunately it's not shown up on the scales (yet). This is very typical for me.

Just wondering what people find in terms of gains and losses in the weeks surrounding * week. It always takes me by surprise so I find I can't prepare myself for it.

Any advice/experience would be welcomed.

I appreciate there are likely to be a bucket load of threads but I wasnt sure where to look

Thank you

Ali
xx

Usually I get a lot of bloating and pain, but since I've been at SW I've had less of these symptoms and (touch wood) haven't had a gain so far. If it wasn't for saving my Syns I reckon I would have had a blow out by now!

Another member had her * week on her first weigh in. She was disappointed that she didn't have a dramatic loss on her first week but still got two pounds off and did four the next week.

Excellent thank you, strangely as the day goes on I'm not craving so much just hoping that it doesn't show on the scales, but I guess if it does it should all go off again! (in theory)

I have no idea control the cravings doing okay apart from picking at a box of milk tray my best mate bought me!!

Hi lovely,

Just found out that S.W. calls it * week! I'm on a star week too! I weigh myself everyday and weigh-in on Wednesdays- I've put on about 2lbs of liquid weight.

I think perhaps there's a reason why we crave fatty foods at this time too- try good fats- maybe some wholemeal bread dipped in an olive oil and balsamic vinegar mixture or a glass of milk. Also evening primrose oil and vitamin B6 can help with other symptoms. If the milk tray become too tempting then take 3 out of the box and pop them on a saucer, put the box away (preferably up high or behind a locked cupboard door) and take your time to eat the three choccies with a cup of tea or glass of milk.

xx

Back