Dreaded Weigh In

anne-mariep

Silver Member
Well after my weigh in break ive had my first weigh in since the dreaded 0lbs loss haha loss!

Anyway i lost half a stone sounds better i tink dan 7lbs hahaha! Dont know why! Its not great but my losses seem to be shrinking so i guess i shud be happy! The reason i tink it isnt great is coz in essense its kinda for 3 weeks since i didnt lose anything one week!

I wud be usually delighted at 7lbs but for some reason my body wont let go of the weight haha!

Good news thou the trousers i bought 2 weeks ago are too big haha! they will have to last thou coz im not goin shopping til Dec!

Found out my christmas party is on the 2nd week of Dec so i tink i cud prob put my refeed back one week and refeed at the party coz my manager said i can ask for them to cater for my 'special' requirements hahaha! The pharmacist said that wud be grand as well. But Id still like to refeed the 3rd of Dec ill see how i feel at the end of Nov i mite be ok wit losing the last few pounds during maintenance. We'll see. hahaha!

well done hun x

you gotta refeed with me,sarah-lou and jenny.we can support eachother.mines starting on dec 2nd.

you've done great hun x

Yeah Im really hoping too do it den coz i know ill get lots of help from you guys. Here's hoping i lose every week til then.

you should do hun.theres no reason you wont lose.
best of luck x

Dont be disappointed with your loss. You are doing really well and are getting to your target. Just keep doing what you are doing now and all will be well.

ell done! That's still great - my losses seem to be slowing down too, boo! Maybe it's because we have less to lose now :)

Hannah

Slow losses are mainly as you reach target and don't have much more to lose. Well done girl, that is good!

Yeah i agree Jenny coz there seems to be alot of people finishing up around then.

Well done, 7lbs is amazing! I think the losses slow down the less you have to lose and you're doing so well! You'll be at target in no time!

x

Anne-Marie! I am over the moon for you sweetie, really am! That's a fantastic loss! Was away all last week and thought about you and your weigh in while I was away haha!

So glad you got a great loss, you really deserve it after all your worrying! Stop that stressing and worrying now, and just enjoy the new emerging you! That's an order haha!

Great news on the 'hanging' trousers! You see, those lbs may not show on the scales but you're sure as hell losing the inches. Yeah, I said I wasn't going shopping until December, hmmm that lasted all of one day! I've been shopping in smaller sizes so I at least get a couple of weeks out of the clothes.

Oh you're so organised, thinking about refeed. Great, it's so good to prepare yourself so that you're in for any shocks!

Good luck for this weeks weigh in, I'm sure you'll be fabulous!

X

Back