Extra Easy Dreading first weigh in

emms31

So it's my first weigh in tonight since I rejoined and to be honest I'm dreading it!

I've stuck 100% to plan and I stepped on the scales this evening (which are exactly the same as class) and I've only lost 3/4 pound :(
I know it's because it's TOTM ... But I feel really disheartened, this is the first time I've weighed in on my first week with such a disappointing loss.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First things first- get rid of your scales! Weighing other than at official weigh in only ever ends in tears!
Next thing, totm can play havoc! I always gain or sts no matter how good I've been so don't take it as read that you've not lost as much as you would have hoped.

Thirdly- stick with it! First week isn't always a big loss, if you are true to the plan and stick with it you will see results soon!
good luck x

On the bright side, as long as you stay the same or lose anything this week, next week, when TOTM is no longer an issue, you have a great chance at Slimmer of the Week - you wouldnt have got it this week anyway with it being your first week back! ;) Hope it went ok!

Thank you girls

All the worry was for nothing I lost 2lbs which I'm happy with :)

Scales are now retiring in the bin lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oooo i am the same, i started last wednesday and its my first weigh in tomorrow, but unlike you i haven't stuck to the plan 100% it took me a while and a few mistakes to get used to it. plus its my totm aswel and i usually gain 3lbs. well done on losing 2lbs and sticking to it xx

Back