Dreading weigh in this week

Nay.

Bum as big as my Horse's!
I have had a totally rubbish weekend, all started Friday evening, pigged out on junk and it was washed down with lots of cider, and the theme continued through the weekend. Just felt really down and thought stuff it and totally blew SW out the door. I will get back on track again, just hope I havnt done too much damage :(

I'm not stuck to mine at all either, managed to creep in some exercise though so don't feel so bad! Keep positive and I will to lol. Every week is different and this week you could make it a blinder on the scales for next week xxx

jueanne49 said:
Dreading going to ww tonight been good all week but shared fish and chips with the hubby on sat night.thinking of giving it a miss.

At least you shared rather having your own portion. X

I have had a totally rubbish weekend, all started Friday evening, pigged out on junk and it was washed down with lots of cider, and the theme continued through the weekend. Just felt really down and thought stuff it and totally blew SW out the door. I will get back on track again, just hope I havnt done too much damage :(

Oh i feel your pain :(
I had a terrible weekend big night out on sat,, then picking all day on sunday :O dreading weigh in on wed ....oh well we will just have to face the music

Goodluck

Dreading going to ww tonight been good all week but shared fish and chips with the hubby on sat night.thinking of giving it a miss.

I would seriously consider getting to class if you possibly can - if you loose your class needs you but it you gain you need the class. One rubbish meal out of 21 may not have done any damage at all,
Good luck with whatever you decide :D

Back