dreading weigh in!

Aw hun think of the big fat loss you'll have next week. If it doesnt happen this time it will even out next one. Good Luck.

Taz x

Aww - the most important thing is you still go... even if you have put on. Get weighed and then start fresh and suprise your self for next week xxx

Aww dont worry hun we all know how you feel.:)

Tazzi I'm loving the little people at the bottom of your signature.:D

Good luck honey, sometimes we dread WI just to find we have still lost 1/2 a lb!!

xx

Let us know how you get on lisx, it's my WI tonight i only need to have lost a lb for my stone award, but i don't think i've managed it :-(

Good luck for that award Jax.

Lisx, I'm the same this week and I didn't make it to WI last week and I'm sure I would have put on last week so this week will be doubly bad!

Good luck to all Wednesday weigh ins!

Thanks!! I weigh in tomorrow night. Glad I came here just now to have a read round as I was getting very tempted by heinz tomato soup and a roll! Will choose something SW friendly instead. Thanks again and good luck for everyone else, glad I'm not alone.

You're definately not alone, I'm estimating that I've put on at least half a stone when I go to WI tonight:eek::eek::eek::break_diet:

Back