Dream Wedding Body Diet

SimplyFilling

Hi guys!

I'm getting married in June (I got engaged 2 months ago so it is very rushed but exciting) and I want a gorgeous brides body. I lost 2 and a half stone last year doing weight watchers simply filling. Apart from the past 2 weeks I have been completely off plan for 4 months and haven't gained so hopefully I am on my way back down the ladder. I'm 5ft9 and weigh 170lbs and my bmi is 25. The target weight in my head is 147lbs but that's hard to guess. I want to be slim but curvy.

I start tomorrow and here is my menu:

Breakfast - Pancakes (recipe below) = HEXB with chopped banana

Lunch - Gnocci (5syns) with carrots, green beans, broccoli and sweetcorn. With 2 x extra light cheese triangle (Part of HEXA)

Dinner - Egg, SW Chips & Baked Beans & Fruit salad

Snacks - WW cheese puffs (4syns), 2 Hifi bars (2nd HEXB), Apple, Milk for drinks (Rest of HEXA), Carrot Sticks

= 9 Syns

Pancake Recipe

35g rolled oats
2 heaped tbsp plain cottage cheese
1 egg
2 tbsp water
1 tsp sweetener
1 scant tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

My aim for a month today = I have a pair of size 12 long trousers from next sale. They zip up but feel tight. In one months time I want to have lost some lbs and exercised my ass I to wearing them trousers to work.

Day one was a success. The pancakes tasted better than expected. I got stuck in a 2 hour journey home from work due to snow and was starving by the time I got in. Also planned to go to gym but never went as the priority was getting home.
But first day = success

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with getting to target.

You're diary for today sounds so good, I might have to give those pancakes a go.

Congratulations on your engagement and good luck with getting to target.

You're diary for today sounds so good, I might have to give those pancakes a go.

They tasted nice, I blended them with my hand blender as I couldn't bare the thought of oats in my pancakes. I added more sweetener as well!

Okay Day 2

Breakfast - Porridge Oats (b) Milk (a) half grated apple, Raisins (1s)
Lunch - Whole CousCous, pepper, onion, garlic, lettuce, beetroot
Dinner - 2 x meatfree Lincolnshire sausage (3 syns), sweet potato chips, carrots, green beans
Snacks - Muller lemon Greek yogurt (0.5s) apple, banana, orange, Special K biscuit moment (5s)

35min run
=8.5syns

image-1387335090.jpg

Tomorrows lunch is now in the fridge to take to work.
I've never had pasta and sauce before as they have never really looked that appetising but I've heard so many good things on these boards I thought I'd give it a go.
So I made a full pack, added in butternut squash, red pepper, some frozen peas, carrots and sweetcorn. Then that made enough for me and the OH. I notice people use a full pack but as I added the veg I thought one pack would be enough for 2.
I had a quick taste and it is okay. Nothing special!

View attachment 74757

Tomorrows lunch is now in the fridge to take to work.
I've never had pasta and sauce before as they have never really looked that appetising but I've heard so many good things on these boards I thought I'd give it a go.
So I made a full pack, added in butternut squash, red pepper, some frozen peas, carrots and sweetcorn. Then that made enough for me and the OH. I notice people use a full pack but as I added I the veg I thought one pack would be enough for 2.
I had a quick taste and it is okay. Nothing special!

It looks lovely. I sometimes have pasta 'n' sauce as a quick fix meal after work if I'm running late but I've never thought to add veg to it.

Breakfast looks boring.

35g Porride Oats (b) Milk (a) dried fruit (1s) and half a grated apple.

Very filling

Attachments

• image-161732748.jpg
    image-161732748.jpg
    530.8 KB · Views: 67
My fabulous julienne slicer! I used half the noodles I usually use and added courgette. I made the courgette into spaghetti using my slicer. Added it to the boiling water for 1 min to soften it. So yummy. And half the noodle portion. Perfect.

So far so good. Not updated my food but I've had 4 green days and stayed on target :)

Attachments

• image-1950489301.jpg
    image-1950489301.jpg
    632.4 KB · Views: 67
My fabulous julienne slicer! I used half the noodles I usually use and added courgette. I made the courgette into spaghetti using my slicer. Added it to the boiling water for 1 min to soften it. So yummy. And half the noodle portion. Perfect.

So far so good. Not updated my food but I've had 4 green days and stayed on target :)

I have one of these and it's great! I do the same with courgette and carrots work great too.

Well done on your four good days.

I made a recipe that I have seen on the boards

One Curry Loaf

One pack curry rice
1 tin asda chickpea dahl (free)
2 eggs (free)

image-903176616.jpg
It said serves 2 but I had 1/4 (so loads left). With lettuce, beetroot, carrot, peppers and mushrooms.

It tasted quite nice. I love lentil dahl and it has reminded me I have a fantastic recipe I should make soon as I'm pretty sure it will be free.

Since I've started I've had all green days. But the Mother in law is making spaghetti bolagnaise. tomorrow so I have to do extra easy.

I've taken my own lunch to the mother in laws to avoid the sandwiches and crisps. In a plastic container...feels like I'm at work lol
image-1242638021.jpg
Cucumber, Cottage Cheese, and Curry Rice (1syn).

So I'm having zero syns today as this spaghetti Bol tonight is hard to workout. I looked on the kitchen side

Pasta (free)
Ragu Sauce (jar between 4)
500g minced beef (between 4)
Celery
Mushroom
Tomato
Pepper
Onion

So I might work it out later.....I don't know how much fat is in the mince though as the packet is in the bin but she said tesco own brand that's on 3 for £10 offer. So maybe I'll look later.

Last edited:
I've had a bit of a off plan day. I had a MRI today (yes on a Sunday) and it was delayed 2 hours. I ended up getting the healthiest thing I could for lunch, which was.a sandwich but it 17 syns and took me way over my allowance. Boo

WI tomorrow too!

-1.5lbs first SW WI! Not bad despite the last of exercise. Puts my bmi to 24.8! Healthy

BreakfastPorridge (b) banana blueberries & milk (a)
LunchQuorn Chicken with beetroot, cucumber, grated carrot, sweetcorn & egg. Dressing (2)
Dinner2 x Tesco Lincolnshire meatfree sausage(3) butternut squash, mash & Peas
SnacksRice pudding (5) apple, banana, grapes, snack a jacks (4.5)

Syns = 14.5

Back