Dreaming about food?

Shikei85

I'm on day 7 of 100% and I'm really proud to say I've not cheated once :D Except in my dreams, it seems... woke up this morning in a panic after dreaming that I went to McDonalds!! Has anyone else had dreams like that? :rolleyes:

Hi Shikei85 :)

Yes! I have them quite often on Lipotrim. :D Sometimes during the dream I'll remember I'm on Lipotrim and feel really bad about eating things. Sometimes though, I won't think about it until later in the day and I'll have this feeling that I've been bad and eaten something - then I'll realise that it was only in the dream and feel relieved. :)

Isn't it so funny to dream about food. I have had such dreams the first time i attempted LT. This time i am too tired even to dream

hahaha i have dreams i've eaten while on lipotrim and feel really guilty, then i'll remember it was just a dream...soo weird

I've had these dreams twice. I ate an entire bag of Warburtons pitta chips in one dream and was frantically checking the packet to see if it was carb free. Woke up feeling guilty.

Back