Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by SilverSilph, 8 October 2008.

1. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Well-Known Member

I've been having the most realistic dreams about eating and then I wake up and freak out, feeling really guilty that I cheated! Its hilarious! :D I actually find it so funny, cos it keeps me away from food and on track. Last night I dreamt I had the most amazing chips and was so relieved when I realised I didnt touch anything :rolleyes:
  2. mrs bee

mrs bee doesn't like the rain!

lol, I keep 'craving' foods that I would never have eaten yet! This lipotrim does funny things to your mind!!!
  3. SilverSilph

4. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Yep - dream-cheating - we all do it! I have woken several times in a cold sweat thinking I had cheated only to be relieved in the cold light of day!!!! I once dreamt I had a packet of cheese and onion crisps which I licked the flavouring off and then threw the crispa away!!! How weird is that!!!!

5. kitten kat

kitten kat Well-Known Member

LOL...i have had dreams too...i recently dreamt that i had fish & chips...in the chippy paper too...lol...and its something i would never ever buy either!.. never even been a lover of it!

how weird that we have these food obsession dreams!!!:)
  6. jenni

jenni Well-Known Member

i have had dreams like that i felt the same like i had cheated for real shame i carnt dream like that about johnny depp Mmmmmmmmmmm
  7. SilverSilph

8. Khandi

Khandi Well-Known Member

yerp been there with the food cravings, they're sometimes a killer. I also get cravings for food i don't usually eat. This morning it's all about cheese. Cheese & cucumber sandwiches on white bread (i don't do this esp white bread), cheese on toast, cheese and cream crackers. I very rarely if ever eat cheese. I will be strong :)
  9. SilverSilph

ooooh cheese! love love love Kilmeaden Mature 2yr old cheddar, nom nom nom. My first dream was tea, with milk and sugar, in a big big mug. was so looking forward to it. got into the sitting room and realised I couldn't have it, ended up pouring it down the sink which killed me. couldn't even cheat in my dream lol though that soon changed :rolleyes:
  10. Angie44

Angie44 Well-Known Member

ohhh goddd I could kill for a cheese board....am so going to have one for xmas lol
  11. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Well-Known Member

i've never had a dream that i've eaten. Gutted! lol
  12. SilverSilph

13. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Well-Known Member

I had a dream last night that I ate burgers and chips with the lead singer of the kings of leon, then it got steamy and I woke up to see my 14 yr ols twins standing over me saying I had a really weird look on my face.nuts!!!michelle
  14. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

I have loads of these dreams, tea and toast with lots of butter, yum!The relief you feel when you wake is unreal, my family think i'm nuts.
  15. Mikey18

Mikey18 Well-Known Member

I only had a dream lastnight about food really...

I was in kebab heaven!

actually woke up and contemplated ordering one
  16. molly68

molly68 Well-Known Member

I've not had a food dream yet....hopefully I'll have one in a bit :-D
  17. Khandi

Khandi Well-Known Member

Mine havent been whilst sleeping, more cravings whilst awake. Can almost taste it