Dreaming

SilverSilph

Silver Member
I've been having the most realistic dreams about eating and then I wake up and freak out, feeling really guilty that I cheated! Its hilarious! :D I actually find it so funny, cos it keeps me away from food and on track. Last night I dreamt I had the most amazing chips and was so relieved when I realised I didnt touch anything :rolleyes:

lol, I keep 'craving' foods that I would never have eaten yet! This lipotrim does funny things to your mind!!!

Yep - dream-cheating - we all do it! I have woken several times in a cold sweat thinking I had cheated only to be relieved in the cold light of day!!!! I once dreamt I had a packet of cheese and onion crisps which I licked the flavouring off and then threw the crispa away!!! How weird is that!!!!

x

LOL...i have had dreams too...i recently dreamt that i had fish & chips...in the chippy paper too...lol...and its something i would never ever buy either!.. never even been a lover of it!

how weird that we have these food obsession dreams!!!:)

i have had dreams like that i felt the same like i had cheated for real shame i carnt dream like that about johnny depp Mmmmmmmmmmm

yerp been there with the food cravings, they're sometimes a killer. I also get cravings for food i don't usually eat. This morning it's all about cheese. Cheese & cucumber sandwiches on white bread (i don't do this esp white bread), cheese on toast, cheese and cream crackers. I very rarely if ever eat cheese. I will be strong :)

ooooh cheese! love love love Kilmeaden Mature 2yr old cheddar, nom nom nom. My first dream was tea, with milk and sugar, in a big big mug. was so looking forward to it. got into the sitting room and realised I couldn't have it, ended up pouring it down the sink which killed me. couldn't even cheat in my dream lol though that soon changed :rolleyes:

ohhh goddd I could kill for a cheese board....am so going to have one for xmas lol

I had a dream last night that I ate burgers and chips with the lead singer of the kings of leon, then it got steamy and I woke up to see my 14 yr ols twins standing over me saying I had a really weird look on my face.nuts!!!michelle

I have loads of these dreams, tea and toast with lots of butter, yum!The relief you feel when you wake is unreal, my family think i'm nuts.

I only had a dream lastnight about food really...

I was in kebab heaven!
haha

actually woke up and contemplated ordering one

Mine havent been whilst sleeping, more cravings whilst awake. Can almost taste it

Back