dreams?

chubbbs

any one have dreams about food? and i don't mean just eating food normally i mean dreams about CHEATING, i told my mum they are nightmares and she said don't be silly they're just dreams lol. but they make me a little worried.. xx

I can't believe I'm not the only one lol..I have them dreams and I wake up panicking r they real or not cuz they feel so real...so it really is like a nightmare :)

Yes - I was dream eating/cheating the other day. Woke up mortified until I realised I was in bed!!! xx

Girls I'm doing that all the time... More often than not actually haha! I have to convince myself sometimes that I haven't actually cheated haha!! Xx

They are soo vivid!! I feel absolutely disgusted with myself after until I come round cause I'm convinced they are real ! xx

chubbbs said:
They are soo vivid!! I feel absolutely disgusted with myself after until I come round cause I'm convinced they are real ! xx

Aww hun haha! In my last one I actually put the food back though!! :) subliminal progress! Xx

Ohhh Peggysue, sorry but you made me LOL.... on a more serious note, these dreams just go to show how deeply ingrained into your subconscious this matter of serious weight loss is. I haven't had any dreams about food strangely enough... maybe I will now lol XX

Peggysue said:
I had a dream I was eating a massive slab of chocolate cake in a dirty toilet cubicle !!! Disgusting!!! ;-)

Lol that was so funny...I've started 2 bite down on my teeth wen I'm sleeping :)

Peggysue said:
I had a dream I was eating a massive slab of chocolate cake in a dirty toilet cubicle !!! Disgusting!!! ;-)

Haha oh hun that's brill! Xx

Wow this is really weird iv had a few dreams and iv seriously had to ask my husband if iv actually eaten something. I got really upset & then realised I was dreaming!
Phew & Yay x

Haha I had another dream I'd eaten bacon and eggs. Felt like crying, I woke up thinking I was upset so I'd gone to bed cos I'd eaten. But nothing but lipotrim products and water has passed my lips. Xx

A reminder guys NO food talk whatsoever allowed in the 100% section

Please keep food talk to the main forum

Thread moved

Haha oh Peggysue that's just brilliant, made me cackle! I'm only on day 7 and I've woken up most mornings raging with myself for cheating! They're SO REAL! Had a dream I was in a cafe with OH and we ordered something each and onion rings to share (don't even like them that much!) Then when the food came I realised. Another one where he said oh taste this and I did then though oh f*ck! It's funny cos he's so supportive but in my dreams he's like a feeder ha!

I dreamt of a life size cake the other night. So it made me crave. I grabbed one from the cafe and here I am, treating myself with a chocolate cake as a reward for being good. Well, i'm just convincing myself that it's a reward. Lol. But anyway, I won't eat the entire cake, of course, a slice or two will help me end my Sunday in a sweet note. :D

I had cheating dreams all the time when I started! I dreamt I was in a cafe and eat pizza and drank wine...? and that I was in my nans and ate spag bol!! xxx

Back