Dress for Jan 22nd

Becky.Boo

I have a new mini goal for Jan 22nd, I am going to a christening that day and as I cannot afford at the mo to buy a new clothes I am hoping to fit into a dress I bought June 2 years ago and only got to wear once!

Right now it will not zip past the bust and you can see the waist band digging into me .. I might take a pic of me trying to fit into in tonight and post ... I am hoping to get it on for the christening (now I won't wear it if I look like a dogs dinner) I am just hoping it will fit and look ok on the day!

So that's a 13 day challenge And I am heading back to the gym tonight to fingers crossed ... I best have a backup encase it could be close! !

Pic of me in the dress 2 years ago attached this is the goal

image-2668672391.jpg

Yes you can do it!! gorgeous dress!!

its amazing how much your body can change in 2 weeks on this diet!!

good luck - were all here cheering you on

jane xx

Good Luck!! the dress is stunning!!! you can do it! x

Awww good luck hun,I really hope you do it x

lots of press ups at the gym!! my dress zips always get to above the waist then the big boobs n belly kick in!! lol

I'm doing a "zip challenge"!! I send a photo of my wedding dress to my friend every week to show how much futher it can go up!! hehe!!

xxx

I love that idea for a measurement. How exciting!! Good luck x.

Haha success k the dress I was hoping to fit in by Jan 22nd .. NOW ZIPS UP .. the difference 2 days on LT makes! (tried it on 1st time 2days ago and it was no go)

On Sunday I had my hubby trying to zip it and I was pulling and sucking in to no avail .. But after today's weigh in I decided to try it on so I could post a pic of the bit not zipping to motivate myself to keep going ... Ha how happy was I!

I am adding pics of me in it now ... So it zip but I could do with a little more room (in the pics you can see the waist band is a little too dug into me and I have a little fat over flow at my bust & arm pits) so I'll post a pic in 11 days!

Oh excuse my hair its like a mad woman's ***** today!

image-2444468962.jpg

image-2598496846.jpg

image-75844404.jpg

Wow becky, u look fab chick n I love the dress! Well done hunni.
X

OMG!!! well done you!!! thats blinking brilliant!! so in 2 weeks it will be hanging off you!! hehe!! you'll have to stuff your bra! :)

xxx

It's great isn't it! I was like that with my dress! A few days on lt and you can tell, I'll look great in it Hun x

I haven't actually Jane .. I will try it on tonight and post pics .. I have actually dug out a second dress which I may wear of its cold .. Hmm a mustard one it did fit before but I was lumpy and bumpy in it so I'm hoping which ever I wear will look good!

I'll have to start a new mission!

We are heading to a concert on Feb 17 so I must check out my dress pile and pick a target!

Back