Dress sizes

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I ask too many questions, sorry guys.
Is it true you drop a dress size for every stone you lose? I'm coming close to have lost 4 stone.
I'm going shopping (for clothes) in October - 18th, I've already lost 7" off my hips in the past ten weeks, I was just wondering is it likely that I'll lose about the same amount off my hips in the next 10/11 weeks that I'm on lipotrim, just curious as to what size I may be in December
Currently an 18 just about from a size 24 :)
I'm desperate to be a size 14 by Christmas, I know it takes time and patience.
To get to my Christmas goal I need to lose over 3 stone (fingers crossed)
That would mean I'd need to lose another 6" off my hips.

Last edited:
I'm desperate to be a size 14 by Christmas, I know it takes time.
To get to my Christmas goal I need to lose over 3 stone (fingers crossed)
That would mean I'd need to lose another 6" off my hips.

This can vary greatly from person to person, but looking at what you have already lost and dress sizes you have gone down, then you are losing approx 1 size per stone weightloss.

Good luck
Clair x

Last edited:
yea i think so, my mam always told me that lol. I was a 26 (lost 4st healthy eating) and gotten down to a 20 now (depending on where i shop) but then again ive bought a dress for a charity event next friday and probs need another 4 inches off to get into it, its tiny hahah

Oh good, thanks girls :D
Hopefully I can lose these 6" before Christmas.
Well done to both of you, you're both doing great x

With your determination I am sure you will Juju x

it depends on your shape. ive lost 4 stone and only gone down 2 sizes. im an apple shape so i hold all my weight on my stomach. i think you should be able to do it by xmas. im hoping to be in a 12 by then, fingers crossed. xx

lucinda1985 said:
it depends on your shape. ive lost 4 stone and only gone down 2 sizes. im an apple shape so i hold all my weight on my stomach. i think you should be able to do it by xmas. im hoping to be in a 12 by then, fingers crossed. xx

I'd say I've lost a fair bit from my stomach :) and I've lost just under 4 stone :D
Well done you, that's amazing!! I'm hoping so, it'd be great. Keep up the good work xx

I really should do measurements as well as sometimes the weight loss slows but the inches take over. Had forgotten about doing that bit ~lol~

x x x

Trueleame said:
I really should do measurements as well as sometimes the weight loss slows but the inches take over. Had forgotten about doing that bit ~lol~

x x x

Yes do :D!! It keeps me going,
knowing I'm getting smaller.
I only measure my hips and waist, I do it once a month and there's always a change xx

juju how did you do today with your weigh in? Only 1lb this week for me :( BUT it was a surprise TOTM for me (I thought I had gone through the menopause... looks like I definitely hadnt!! lol) Anywayyyy ... hope you had another great week x

1lbFat.jpg
juju how did you do today with your weigh in? Only 1lb this week for me :( BUT it was a surprise TOTM for me (I thought I had gone through the menopause... looks like I definitely hadnt!! lol) Anywayyyy ... hope you had another great week x

Only 1lb??? 1lb is a good loss, just look above:

Clair x

uklady said:

I did good, near enough 6lbs but I have a lot more to lose, I lost 3lbs last week. When I get to more of an average weight the pharmacist said the weight will slow down and I most likely won't lose 5/6lbs every other week. I still think any loss is a good loss, especially 'cause you had your period. You may have a week where you only lose a couple of lbs and then the next week you lose a pretty good amount. You're very close to goal though :D well done!!! Xx

Back