Dress sizes?!?

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
I started at a size 24 and went to a size 14.
I'm now up to a size 18 :(
I'm going to be on lipotrim for the next six weeks and then re-feed for one week. And I'm really hoping to get back to a 14.
Is it true you really drop a dress size with every stone? I didn't take much notice last time :(
Thaaaanks xxxx

I lost 4 st and dropped 3 dress sizes. size 20 to a size 14 :D I think it depends on the person really.

Kay said:
I lost 4 st and dropped 3 dress sizes. size 20 to a size 14 :D I think it depends on the person really.

Hmm I'm guessing if I lose at least 2 stone or just over I should drop one dress size at least then!
Well done for losing the 4st :D that's amazing!!! xx

1 stone = 1 dress size has not been working for me! I started at size 14, am currently a size 12 but I've lost two stone. So for me it's been 2 stone = 1 dress size. Boo!

skinnylove_88 said:
1 stone = 1 dress size has not been working for me! I started at size 14, am currently a size 12 but I've lost two stone. So for me it's been 2 stone = 1 dress size. Boo!

Hmm that may be because you started a lot smaller, so you don't have too much weight to lose:) I'd love to be a size 12 right now :D
And two stone is great! You should be really proud of yourself :)!! xx

also i surpose if u excercise ur toned up to so that will help drop a size quicker as well :)

I used to be a size 26. / 28 and lost nearly 8 st and I have dropped to a 16, I have another 1 st 10 to go so I may get to a 14 :) if I am lucky

Back