Drinking water app for Android phones

Goreygirl

Gold Member
Hi all

Just found this app for reminding and tracking water intake - thought it might be useful.

Drinking Water
by Nir Nizry
5,000 downloads, 55 ratings (4.2 avg)
Free
rating9.png

and the QR code for those with barcode scanner apps
chart
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot.png

Thanks GG!

Just downloaded it now. It's exactly what I need to keep me on track!

Love the way it can give you a round of applause for getting all your water in :)

I found the iPhone app this afternoon too it free swell!

I need this app!!!
Runs off to download. Doh just read it's for android. Apple have a similar one though at 59p

I need this app!!!
Runs off to download. Doh just read it's for android. Apple have a similar one though at 59p

Lancsgirl says she got a free iphone one?
Mine's been buzzing at me all morning... i've set it for 8 glasses and each glass represents 500mls for me.

Mine's been buzzing at me all morning... i've set it for 8 glasses and each glass represents 500mls for me.

Me too!

I'm loving it today!!!

i dont mean to sound stupid but i have a blackberry curve....um is that an android :p ive not got a clue!! or does anyone no of 1 that i can download pleasethankyou

i dont mean to sound stupid but i have a blackberry curve....um is that an android :p ive not got a clue!! or does anyone no of 1 that i can download pleasethankyou

Afraid not hon. Android is an operating system used by Samsung, HTC etc.

Iphone have their own one.

Nokias use what's called Symbian but I've heard they are going to change to Windows.

Blackberry from what I understand uses Windows.

Here's your online appstore (there is also a version you can download to your phone) BlackBerry App World - Home

BlackBerry App World - Search Results for "water" lists various free water tracker apps so you should find one you like there :)

Back