drinking water ???????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by tel77, 21 April 2009 Social URL.

1. tel77

tel77 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi all ,
    i was wondering if the amount of water you drink affects the weight loss.
    like if you drink too much can it slow or make you retain water and if you drink the right amount does it keep the loss on an even keel so to speak......just a wondering moment there for me lolx
    would be interesting to know if the amount of water has affected anyone out there??????????:confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tillyfloss

tillyfloss Gold Member

I think its the opposite....
    Drinking too much like way too much can cause you to dilute to many nutrients in your body and can make you dizzy... not having enough water can make you reatin water because you body holds onto it if you are a bit dehydrated...
    You need to have the minimum as set out in your book, and most people have some extra on top.

x

4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I read a long post by KD on this and think the minimum is 2.5 litres and drink whatever you feel your body needs over that, if any. Not true that the more you drink the more you shrink - it's a myth!!!

5. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

However, what is true is, the more you drink the more time you spend on the loo! :) I'm sure if we had an upstairs toilet I'd double my exercise for the day climbing the stairs to it every five minutes.:rolleyes:

6. tel77

tel77 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    ha ha ,
    well i am up there a lot and sometimes i just feel as tho i have got downstairs and need to go up again
    i am drinkink around 3 litres then a few cups of tea on top ...i just didnt want to drink too much really

thanks

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.