Drinking...

Yes on occasions, obviously the odd drink will never be a problem on any Up Day, however its very very easy to add up a huge number of calories with alcohol, so if you go mad you will wipe out any calorie deficit your DD has created..in that way this plan is no different to any other...booze is fattening...period!

I generally tend to have a few (sometimes quite a few) beers on a Friday night
Fri & Sat are UD, although I do sometimes have a couple Weds, which is between two DD
Luckily, being on a DD after the night before doesn't seem to have any impact on me

Although I like a few beers, on my 4 UD I do follow SW, so keep it in check

dubsndice said:
Im like you i enjoy a few beers, would rather a pint than a glass of wine any day. I'm on an UD and I stil have over 1000 calories left may treat myself to a few lol, hope it doesn't knock off my good work, lost 5 this week already :) (first week though)

Well if its within calories...why ever not !
I have the syns (SW) but its WI tomorrow so I might have 1

Yay - 5lb that's brill
- well done

IKWYM
But if its a for life eating plan, as opposed to a weight loss plan, you need to see how you can still incorporate the things you enjoy, otherwise you find you just give up
- well I know I would

Agree. I restrict my drinking when I'm trying to lose weight, just because it's quicker if I stay off the alcohol. But I'm very keen to use this type of fasting to help me maintain in the future and drinking will be part of that. I tried it over Xmas and did much better than I thought and that was with lots of alcohol.

Exactly, this lifestyle helps you prepare for the rest of your life not pretend for a few weeks that you don't have one. If you have the calories have the drink, I often do!

I drink every weekend! At least a bottle of wine, 3 or 4 beers, prob. Few g&t,s as well!

Back